HN's Super Tournament Round One

Who would win each series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
@BumDum 's just trolling at this point.

He's changed his vote back and forth multiple times, now I'm losing to Philly because of it.

I say brothers don't vote in each others matchups.

BumDum

The German Flash
Mar 16, 2020
Edmonton
@BumDum 's just trolling at this point.

He's changed his vote back and forth multiple times, now I'm losing to Philly because of it.

I say brothers don't vote in each others matchups.

At first when I voted I wasn't paying much attention. Now that I do I like Philly more than your team. I changed my vote once

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
oh great my series is tied.

someone vote D2 quickly then lets move onto next round

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
oh great my series is tied.

someone vote D2 quickly then lets move onto next round
We won't be moving on until at least tomorrow, I'm busy anyways and some are too close. I believe I have it set for Sunday at 11am rn

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
We won't be moving on until at least tomorrow, I'm busy anyways and some are too close. I believe I have it set for Sunday at 11am rn

I don't think there will be more than 1 or 2 votes past the initial 24 hours so might not wanna drag each round out 3 days but fair enough.

Reactions: uncleben

Llamamoto

Sep 5, 2018
This has been standard previously and should be enforced here

Agreed. I forgot about that when voting, and I assume BumDum did as well.

So @hockeynorth, feel free to discount my vote for B1 (it won't make a difference at this point) and BumDum's vote for E2.

Next time I'll remember not to vote.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Agreed. I forgot about that when voting, and I assume BumDum did as well.

So @hockeynorth, feel free to discount my vote for B1 (it won't make a difference at this point) and BumDum's vote for E2.

Next time I'll remember not to vote.
You and BumDum are brothers? I thought it was mcmullet

Llamamoto

Sep 5, 2018
Oh I didn't know that

So I shouldn't be counting BumDums vote in our matchup even though its against you? Otherwise I'm taking the ties to the main boards

Generally we don't allow brothers/friends to vote in each others matchups, but it's up to you.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Generally we don't allow brothers/friends to vote in each others matchups, but it's up to you.
Well shit then I'm losing!

I was gonna allow it since we had so few voters thats why I said only alts in the OP but if people want it changed to brothers too I'm cool with that. Would've discussed it last night but wasn't home.

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
Well shit then I'm losing!

I was gonna allow it since we had so few voters thats why I said only alts in the OP but if people want it changed to brothers too I'm cool with that. Would've discussed it last night but wasn't home.

To be completely fair, I think the rule was that brothers couldn't vote FOR their brother in matchups. Against was always fair game, otherwise just don't vote in the matchup.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
To be completely fair, I think the rule was that brothers couldn't vote FOR their brother in matchups. Against was always fair game, otherwise just don't vote in the matchup.
Thats how I always thought it went too, I'll check some of the other drafts. I remember you and Dats just not voting at times.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 2.20.18 PM.png

This is what I'm going with. I'm going to take our two tied votes to the polls section.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Sorry guys these matchups are just still up by one and tied, I'll give it until tmr morning

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->