Hlinka Gretzky Cup 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Good game so far.

Askarov has been the best player on the ice.

kyle44

Jan 7, 2007
Need to start shooting it high on those cute passes through the crease, he's easily sweeping all the low stuff aside with ease.

Problem is there doesn’t seem to be many shooters on this team. Always appear to be looking pass first.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Need to start shooting it high on those cute passes through the crease, he's easily sweeping all the low stuff aside with ease.

Yeah just need to bombard shots on him.

I’m expecting the Canadian boys to come out flying in the third. Heart and soul time now.

It’s been a good game.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
It's a highly annoying problem to me.

I've been watching hockey since the 70's. The one thing you could always count on is the Canadians having players with booming shots and players crashing the net to smack in rebounds...

Interesting change in approach if the modern kids are more European and trying to play the puck into the net...

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I've been watching hockey since the 70's. The one thing you could always count on is the Canadians having players with booming shots and players crashing the net to smack in rebounds...

Interesting change in approach if the modern kids are more European and trying to play the puck into the net...
There has been a bit of a switch, some good and some bad.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Just checked the swe-can result. I was off social media for 24 hours on purpose because i didnt dare to check it, so disappointed.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Askarov is obviously really really good....but if a floater from the point gets lofted into him he is finding a reason to get to the edge after every whistle lol.
He picks a guy every game and won't shut up about him. Cripes Button, enough.

It;s constant he's so this and so that.......................we got it loud and clear the first dozen times Craig.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Garand is so subpar, he has terrible feet and zero body control.

This game is over, couple the obvious goaltending superiority with the nowhere to be found desperation gear from Canada and you have a Russia gold this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad