Hlinka Gretzky Cup 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle44

Jan 7, 2007
I’d like to see Byfield drive the net once in a while with that size and speed. Seems like he’s always going around the net or dropping it back when he rushes the puck.

Reactions: jj cale

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
So can someone ELI5 where these players are from? Like is this U17 or something from every country? How "important" is this tourney? Do we see top prospects here all the time?

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I’d like to see Byfield drive the net once in a while with that size and speed. Seems like he’s always going around the net or dropping it back when he rushes the puck.
Yeah, significantly less effective than he's supposed to be with his set of tools.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Canada really amping up the physicality and controlling the play.

Askarov has been solid early.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Good Russian team, today will be a tough one. Canada had it's chances but no dice.

Quiet period from Perfetti, needs to get unleashed.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Stupid play by the Russian shooting the puck on net after the buzzer. Even if it was just a tap.

PP to start the second. I thought we controlled the play especially when the boys started laying big hits and playing the relentless Canadian way.

Askarov has been as advertised, he’s made some big saves.

Reactions: Dominance

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Seppälä is crap... I wish there had been Simontaival or Tuomaala on Rätys and Lamberts wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad