hlaverty06's GM 2013-2014 Season Game (free agency included)

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
I know GM games have started to die down a bit, so instead of sitting around and waiting for people to become interested again thought I should throw out the idea of a 2013-2014 GM game which includes FA before the season starts and trading.

READ
My idea:

-64.3 million in cap space
-Shorter trade period, say a Wednesday to a Sunday
-Need 6 agents (West forwards, west defense, east forwards, east defense, goalies, and RFA)
-Every player tests FA, some will be partial to their original team
-If older players (Selanne, Alfie etc.) are not offered contracts by their current team they'll retire
-Low tolerance for GM's not active, will find some way to deal with them
-If you do not vote in the playoffs you'll 'lose' a player to 'injury', and it won't be a an extra forward
-If I get reports of people not responding to ones PMs but responding to another that'll be dealt with, just give some a simple 'not interested'
-Can use your 1 buyout on someone

Who would be interested?

Last edited:

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
i thought we were taking a break.

also if we do have another game it should be 2012-13 game we can always finish with FA

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
i thought we were taking a break.

also if we do have another game it should be 2012-13 game we can always finish with FA

Are you talking two seasons? I don't see people sticking around if it's just a pointless FA after one season.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Lol well the activity has kind of died since Christmas if you haven't noticed. Just being realistic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad