Hitler Reacts to the NHL Lottery Announcement

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
BRAVO!!! 10/10!!!

Edit: I seriously hadn't seen one of these in ages. This was one was great, fast turnaround too! The text matched up really well.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
If the Sens get screwed over in the draft I will officially use all of my effort to support the NBA. Over these last 2 years I've pretty much been doing it anyway.

Reactions: Matsens15

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
This was me basically yesterday as I raged all around my house lol

The video was done perfectly

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
What bugs me is that if we get massively screwed over, the Canadian hockey media will nod sagely and shrug sadly.

Meanwhile, if it were the Leafs in the same position, there would be endless discussion of the fairness of it.

Like with the ridiculous cap vs. jurisdictional tax controversy, that was only really covered in massive detail once the Leafs were in cap trouble and the Lightning were signing comparable players for dirt cheap because of their relatively non-existent resident taxes.

All of a sudden "the league had a problem".

I get it, we're small market, they are big market, advertising revenue etc. etc. etc.

Still annoys me. I know a few teams out there like Vancouver (I think they've dropped in every lottery they've been in?) have had it tough, so maybe it's our turn.

Notwithstanding our first overall picks were Alexandre Daigle, Bryan Berard and Chris Phillips.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad