• Total voters

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Currently:
EP, Heiskenen, Hischier, Makar, Patrick

Long term projection:
Makar, Heiskenen, EP, Hishcier, Patrick

In a redraft I think you could put any of Makar, Heiskenen and EP mattering on team need.

Reactions: plymouthmi

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
I'm not even sure Patrick will end as a top 10 pick in a redraft if we do it in 10 years. Brannstrom, Glass, Chytil, Tippet, Comtois, Ratcliffe, Thomas, Frost, Suzuki, Valimaki etc etc. So many names they could eclipse him in the top 5 in the next couple years and I'm sure I'm missing tons

Reactions: Yasuo and cgf

mattydamon

May 2, 2011
Victoria, BC
Recency bias is hilarious here - when EP was ripping it up, it was easily him nobody close. Heiski has an amazing playoff game - he jumps up to #1 on some lists. Makar plays literally 1 game - now he's the best.

Real talk - we'll know in 5 yrs?

Last edited:

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
Recency bias is hilarious here - when EP was ripping it up, it was easily him nobody close. Heiski has an amazing playoff game - he jumps up to #1 on some lists. Makar plays literally 1 game - now he's the best.

Real talk - we'll know in 5 yrs?

what? Heiskanen has been amazing the whole season. The only bias is when comparing D to F, of course it looks safer and better to pick a rookie forward scoring more points against a rookie D.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
1. Pettersson
2. Heskainen
3. Hischier
4. Makar
5. Patrick

And I don't even know if I'd take Patrick at 5 with names like Chytil, Mittelstadt, Brannstrom and Thomas out there...

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
1. EP
2. Heiskanen
3. Hischier
4. Makar
5. Patrick

Avs board was sure Makar would go #1 in a redraft and that was before he even played a game lol

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
It's so funny. I saw the title and thought it was probably started by a Canucks fan....sure enough. Not voting since this poll is just a "tell us how great Pettersson is" thread.

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
It's so funny. I saw the title and thought it was probably started by a Canucks fan....sure enough. Not voting since this poll is just a "tell us how great Pettersson is" thread.
Upset because the Matthews well has run dry? He was certainly shoved down our throats plenty during his rookie year

Reactions: Hyzer and bh53

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad