Hischier for Pettersson

37 others

Apr 18, 2017
Hischier, by a mile. Centering Hall and Palmieri vs. playing middle or bottom six in Vancouver .

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
As a Hischier owner, there isn't much the Petersson owner in my league can offer as a sweetener than would motivate me to make the trade. I might consider something to the effect of Hischier for Pettersson + 1st, but there's no way that offer is on the table... Is there?

Hischier put up 52 points in his rookie season and there are reports he did so which a nagging wrist injury for a good portion of the season. I expect little in the way of regression and suspect there's quite a bit of room for improvement over the next few years.

Pettersson is being introduced to a lineup in disarray. There's little reason to believe he slots in ahead of Horvat, and there aren't enough quality wingers to set Pettersson up for a monster rookie season in Vancouver.

Reactions: vtdevils2k

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
As a Hischier owner, there isn't much the Petersson owner in my league can offer as a sweetener than would motivate me to make the trade. I might consider something to the effect of Hischier for Pettersson + 1st, but there's no way that offer is on the table... Is there?

Hischier put up 52 points in his rookie season and there are reports he did so which a nagging wrist injury for a good portion of the season. I expect little in the way of regression and suspect there's quite a bit of room for improvement over the next few years.

Pettersson is being introduced to a lineup in disarray. There's little reason to believe he slots in ahead of Horvat, and there aren't enough quality wingers to set Pettersson up for a monster rookie season in Vancouver.

Nico is also playing PP1 this year it looks whereas last year he barely played any PP.

The majority of Nico's points came from 5 on 5 play(which is what excites Devils fans). Expect even more points this year with him playing on the first powerplay unit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->