Post-Game Talk: His name is Jeff!! Habs win 3-2 in OT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
In other news, what a pathetic game by Drou-Drou.

He talked such a big game the past few months. Saying he always elevate his game and all that bullshit. I was actually low-key cheering for him but to come out and perform like this?

Disgusting, he should be ashamed.

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
I agree with everyone except Danault, I thought his game was meh, too many penalties and didnt create any offense. He was good defensively. I'd rate it 6.5/10.
I thought the whole Danault line was crap although Gallagher improved late in the game. They screwed up at least 4 scoring opportunities. Could have been up by 3-4 goals. Suzuki was better defensivley than Danault.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I had fun tonight because I was extremely calm. Usually I'm seriously intense during Habs games, but I figured they'd lose, so just sat back to watch and enjoy Suzuki and KK.

It's ok if KK ends up as a #2 because Suzuki is already a #1. What a hockey player! Love that kid.

The big 3 on D were solid and Price was a wall. Penalty killing team came through big time, but we can't keep giving Pens 7 PPs a game.

PP was awful but at least it didn't give up a goal, so that was something.

Drouin had a nightmare of a game. That penalty shot was brutal.

Pens need to play a lot better. Got off to a fast start but sucked the rest of the way.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Just think for a second, Nick Suzuki shut Crosby down during a 5 on 3, scored a goal and by the end of the game had the Pens D-Men on their heels when he stepped on the ice ...

Wow ...

After we killed off the 5-on-3, I posted in the GDT that we were winning this game. The game just had that feel.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Big fan of XO from his days in Detroit.
Nice to see him playing and doing so well on the PK. He got outmuscled by Crosby on the Pens' first goal, but I thought he played well.
Tatar was good all night too.
And, since I'm talking about Detroit, how about Dan Petry's son?

Man, the beer must be good wherever you are right now. Oulette should never touch NHL ice again after tonight. He shouldn’t have been in the line up to start. Brutal.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
12.5% chance to get Laffy or beat the Penguins? Sorry people but I'm gonna have to go with beating the Pens. The kids (except Drouin) looked great. Watching Crosby getting frustrated is priceless!! GO HABS GO!!!

Last edited:

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
A couple of post-season series would do wonders for our kids. A 12.5% chance at Laffy certainly doesn't get me excited...that's a glass that's 87.5% empty.

Yeah much better to win a meaningless play-in and lose in the real 1st round while at the same time screwing us out of a decent shot at Lafren or a top 10 pick in a strong draft. It must be easy to act passionate about a team that made these "playoffs" on the back of a technicality when in reality the team should still be adding top prospects(Their regular season record certainly exemplifies this). The excellent play of Suzuki shouldn't serve to prove that "anything can happen" during a tournament but of the value of drafting/acquiring solid top 10 picks. I want multiple Suzukis, don't you?

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
giphy.gif

Reactions: Belial and Treb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->