OT: Hilarious Dorion response

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Sens need to find a way so only borowiecki can interview Melnyk and Dorion.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Actually, I think he meant exactly what he said - he's glad that the team still exists and hasn't been sold and relocated yet. :sarcasm:

IBleedOil247

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton
As a lifelong fan of the Edmonton Oilers, I feel sorry for Ottawa.
The Oilers have been the laughing stock of the league for the past 12 Years, even with McDavid (sans 2017). We have had terrible management - but we have had luck - too much luck some would say.

I really hope that they turn it around quickly, because I don't think the Fans in Ottawa have the patience like we did out here

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I have no empathy/sympathy or any feelings for other fanbases or their scabby fans... f*** them all... rot in hell... I hope they all lose their teams and couldn't give a f*** if they never win a single game... ever.

Might be just a wee bit harsh in retrospect. :)

Last edited:

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I feel bad for Sens fans. I wish they would have stood up for us when our management was doing us dirty like that. So, i guess all I can do is lend a hand and hopefully next time someone is being done dirty Sens fans will pay it forward too.

Someone has to be the bigger man, right?

That being said, holy shit I laughed so hard at this. Coffee through the nose.

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
Maybe he meant it as, "WE'RE A TEAM!!!!!" but he was tired and it came off as low energy. This guy needs a classic movie pep talk

Reactions: Porkleaker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad