Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jul. 08, 2021

HFBot

Mar 17, 2021
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 08, 2021 * 166 posts * 2,854 views
The Hockey Podcast Network said: Montreal Canadiens vs Tampa Bay Lightning Recap: Habs Line-up, Score, Statistics, Highlights, Post-game Interviews, NHL Three-Stars, Stanley Cup Playoff Series FINAL | Stanley Cup Final, Game 5 | Wednesday July 7, 2021 Lightning take series 4-1 to win the Stanley Cup Amalie Arena, Tampa, FL CANADIENS Montreal 0-1 LIGHTNING Tampa Bay Canadiens Lineup Forward lines. Read more >>
July 08, 2021 * 185 posts * 2,798 views
Jee said: Congratulations, you guys have a good team Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 15 posts * 908 views
Mark Edwards said: Our 2021 Black Book is available and our Final Top 32 Ranking is now posted as well. Rankings and book info both at this link Also here is this seasons coupon code. hf2021 (good for 10% off site wide - won't work with other coupons but does work with sale items - expires Aug 31) Need to sleep now but I'll have a bit more time on my hands to visit the forum. ;... Read more >>
July 06, 2021 * 16 posts * 648 views
Caser said: It is time for the annual write-up on Russian draft-eligible prospects. Last year I had an impression that diving too deep in the details might be not the most entertaining way, so I'll try to make it shorter this time. We always can get into more details in the discussion though if there will be interest in that. Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 15 posts * 1,340 views
Aaron Vickers said: Hey HFBoarders! We've had more than a few questions about when our 2021 NHL Draft Guide will be out, and I'm excited to say we've literally just dropped the release an hour ago! What's included? Here's the sales pitch. We have our Final ranking, 300 prospects deep, available in the guide. We did up profiles on each and every one of them (plus a few honorable mentions). Yep. 300 profiles. We beefed up the 1-100 and 101-199 set as well, so if you've enjoyed our profiles in the past, get ready for more! We also have our Scout Series feature, some sleeper candidates, overage candidates, and a feature on the battle for No. 1. We'll also take a glimpse at the top 2022 candidates. If you've purchased before, and we thank all the HFBoard members that have as there have been a ton of you, you'll definitely dig what we've done this year. 25% off with promo code: HFBoards for anyone looking to purchase! Read more >>
July 03, 2021 * 665 posts * 18,029 views
BoltsOfAnarchy said: speaking of dumb.... you people in the "tampa cheats" crowd are really starting to embarrass yourselves. we all get it by now, you're upset. But not providing any new info or argument. ... Read more >>
July 03, 2021 * 648 posts * 11,511 views
Gee Wally said: Geez.... Down 3 to zip. Again, what a f***ing shame. Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 242 posts * 9,133 views
BKarchitect said: I think this is a case of reputation among fans still lagging behind performance and results from a guy who has seriously broken out into a fantastic player. The guy was seriously ... Read more >>
June 29, 2021 * 773 posts * 17,549 views
Heavy Dee said: Good on RNH. He spilled a lot of blood for this org and wanted to be a career Oiler. Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 471 posts * 12,092 views
canuckking1 said: I think Florida is a perfect fit tbh and Elliotte said there was a lot of interest in him at the TDL. Can't wait till he bounces back next year and once again shows how awful green's ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->