High School Hockey player delivers GIGANTIC HIT [Video]

Lexus

OWN THE MOMENT.
Jan 29, 2009
@HockeyWebCast just posted a clip of a hit from a high school hockey game that occurred last week I believe with a player getting absolutely hammered.

Wow! :amazed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rulh6vcmWa8

Looks clean aswell.

Last edited:

Analyzer*

Looks like he gets up high, but at the same time hard to tell and it looks like that kid skates off by himself ?

Yog S'loth

Sep 7, 2005
Southern California
Hope the kid is okay. I've got a new perspective now that I have two boys playing hockey. Millionaire pros getting rocked is one thing - a kid that has a math final the next day is something else.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Got caught doing a (mod edit)toe drag. Funny thing is is that the defencemen knew he was going to kill him. Body posture shows he knew what was coming

Last edited by a moderator:

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
That was a perfect hit. Lol at people saying it was unnecessary. If you get an opportunity like that by a guy hotdogging, take it.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
I see nothing wrong with the hit! The problem, And I seen it fist hand as a goalie coach. Is they do not let or teach the kids to hit or take a hit in pee wee's. They say wait till Bantams! Well we had kids on our Bantam team that where 4'8" and kids that where 6'2" and 200 lbs. what do you all think happened!

SalsaShark

keep your head up
Dec 3, 2008
The 408
I hope that kid is ok. That's a legal hit, and a very good one. That kid coming in needs to work on his puck-handling if he's looking down at it that long. He needs to keep his head up.

Canadiens1958

Nov 30, 2007
Lake Memphremagog, QC.
Please Note

U.S. high school hockey is part of USA Amateur hockey so the thread is in the proper forum.

The NHL is not part of USA Amateur hockey so comments about similar NHL situations do not belong.

Thread is on a tight leash. Keep it on topic - Hitting in U.S. High School hockey.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
That was a perfect hit. Lol at people saying it was unnecessary. If you get an opportunity like that by a guy hotdogging, take it.

Totally agree. That could of been a game changing hit. May have been a bit high but doesn't appear he hit his head. Speaking of heads keep it up or this will happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad