BRUINS GDT Hibernation Ends Take 3 - Tampa Bay vs BRUINS - 4:08 PM ET - NESN, NBCSN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Awful change, at least Rask played today.

1 in the regular season. 4th in the play in.

No one to blame but the 1st line.

Oh well real playoff start in a week.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Why the f*** didn't he blow the whistle when they f***ing cleared the puck?

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
That second half dominance was actually a terrific sign. Bruins were screwed out of a five minute major PP and ever since that hit all momentum went back to TB.

Because that is how they have to play. Fake tough cowards and when they can get away with it, it works since they also are supremely talented.

Reactions: TwineTickler

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Ehh. Much better.

TB always on us and ready to stick the puck instantly. We didn’t deal well with that. Resulted in endless puck possession for them at the end...cost us.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
This team is in trouble

I think they are. They have very little time to turn things around, and once again, I don't believe they have the physicality to compete with teams like TB, who have clearly addressed their "softness" issue.

I missed a lot of this game because of technical issues, but really, outside of Ritche -- was he a physical presence? -- did they bring any physicality at all today? Someone posted that Lauzon was good in this department.

Assay?

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Bad rebound control by Rask. The rest is all irrelevant
As in it’s on Rask?

I disagree. Terrible change by Pasta and Beegy. And a big wtf from Carlo.

Rask is the reason this game wasn’t 5-2. I’m not worried about Rasks play at all through this. I’m worried about the “Perfection line”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->