OT: Hi, my name is...

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
That's really not a good thing. Honestly, having seen you post in here and seen you capable of non-insane posting...the poli forum was a surprise. Did not see that coming. Anyway, moving on.
Everybody has an opinion that allows them to believe others are insane, and everybody can be heated in defending their opinions, especially being teamed up on from all sides. Tbh I think Epsilon and Ilkka's opinions are insane too. They talk about wanting ISIS to behead Donald Trump and GOP members, which seems more extreme to me than defending Trump, but to each their own.

Yeah, good to move on.

Reactions: QuietContrarian

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Yo..
Canadian.
South Asian ancestry.
3 kids.
1 too many.
Married.
She's hot.
She's in media.
So she's evil.
Fell in love with the Canucks during the '82 run... I must of been... 6?!
In South Surrey.. which I insist is different than Surrey... because... I'm In South Surrey.

Hold up, radio media?
Does she work on one of the radio stations in the city?

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I'm Rohan

I'm 19 and don't know what I'm doing with my life. I turn 20 next week so that's something. I think I want to go into management, though.

I like old cars. (73 celica, 78 280z, 86 ae86)

Family has been season ticket holders since 2008. Been to some crazy games. I miss being good.

I like playing ps4. (add me bigdadrohan and I'll play games with you)

I currently work 9 to 5 for a local tech company that does some cool ****.

I like beer. Every other alcohol is objectively bad. Vodka is okay with juice or something.

I'm pretty friendly.

Have had a girlfriend for two years now.

I'm politically central.

I'm also a raptors & chelsea supporter.

I follow @dim jim on Instagram and he's a cutie

that's about it
ayyye let’s club soon bring all the boys

Reactions: Peen

ChefBoiRD

Feb 26, 2018
I’m Italian, currently living in North BBY, love cooking (currently working on a new recipe called Butto Gillisio Patata Gnocchi. I will post recipe as soon as it mastered). Big supporter of Team Azurri when the World Cup/European Cup are on. Robert De Niro is the greatest human of all time. Sergio Momesso and Bobby Manno are my favourite Canucks of all time. Rocky Marciano would destroy Floyd Mayweather

I’ve watched the Godfather over 1,000 times, and Marisa Tomei in the Wrestler the same when my wife is not around. I grow my own vegetables, can tomatoes, and make my own wine

Umberto, David Rocco and Mario Batali are frauds but I do want to make love to Giada de Laurentiis

Ciao

Last edited by a moderator:

Doyle Hargraves

May 11, 2018
I’m Italian, currently living in North BBY, love cooking (currently working on a new recipe called Butto Gillisio Patata Gnocchi. I will post recipe as soon as it mastered). Big supporter of Team Azurri when the World Cup/European Cup are on. Robert De Niro is the greatest human of all time. Sergio Momesso and Bobby Manno are my favourite Canucks of all time. Rocky Marciano would destroy Floyd Mayweather

I’ve watched the Godfather over 1,000 times, and Marisa Tomei in the Wrestler the same when my wife is not around. I grow my own vegetables, can tomatoes, and make my own wine

Umberto, David Rocco and Mario Batali are frauds but I do want to make love to Giada de Laurentiis

Ciao
Hargraves would like any tips you have re pasta. My nona was Sicilian, my great great grandfather was an Arapaho war chief , there’s a bit of limey and the rest is pure Heinz 57. I’m in my 40s and reside in the Tri Cities area. I’m married with two great kids and am in the logistics business.

Hargraves has made a bit of splash on the board and does not want a bunch of posters angered by his larger than life persona. At the end of the day you will likely like him but I hope that you are a better person for having interacted with Hargraves or perhaps reading one of his posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter10

Dec 7, 2003
Germany
Will just keep it to bullet points,

- Europe based, closing in to 40 years
- english isnt my first language, and for the hell of me i cant get used to write "I" in captial letters so i normally just stick to "i"
- following the Canucks since about 1991 or so
- have watched every single Canucks game in its entirety (some in the arena but most on nhl.tv etc) since 2010, and many before
- I have a (sort of) Canucks related twitter account that one or two here may know, which is followed by a number of Vancouver media personalities (just for sh!ts n giggles i suppose though)
- I have a higher up in Canucks mgmt (not hockey ops) following me on my other twitter account, dont get any insider information though, just a friendly tweet exchange here and there over the years
- been on HF for quite some time, even a few years before this account. however cant even remember why i switched accounts or if i was just reading before
- like Vancouver Island and Vancouver. Going there whenever i have the time and money to do so.
- initially liked the Benning hire (was one of the candidates i preferred) but it went downhill fast. was a bit irritated by his first interview and ended up wanting him fired by the 2015 off season, final tipping point was the draft, followed by the Gilman/Henning/Bernstein firing
- "play" a lot FHL Sim although not as much as I used too, have my own league and in another one. rebuilding in both and probably one of the best prospect pools ever - but nothing else and apparently rebuilding forever
- oh and i sometimes tend to exaggerate to make a point :)

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
I’m Eliot

I’m 22 and a liberal studies (program being renamed something like foundations of western thought lol) and philosophy grad, I work in forestry doing some basic engineering work and business development for my first nation. Been a Canucks fan for as long as I can remember.

I lived in Florence, Italy for a summer of school and have travelled around Europe a couple times now, hitting up Japan this winter or next spring.

My goal is to advocate for aboriginal rights through law.

jimslob

Dec 9, 2008
Hi my name is Jim.

Have been a Canucks fan since they came into the league. Also a fan of the Lions and Blue Jays but not as much as the Canucks.
Like F1 and Indy Car racing.

Been a member here since Dec. 2008, seems longer than that.

My user name references my workstation when I was programing the CPU for a Data Logger my company was developing. My desk was an organized mess. Would program for days on end with very little sleep or food. Lots of beer though.

I have been off work for 4 years and am retired now.

I have been a widower for just over 4 years now.

I live on Vancouver Island in the summer and Northern Thailand in the winter, 6 months each.

Love fishing, especially for salmon, halibut and ling cod. When I lived up north in my younger days I spent much a lot of time on the lakes fishing for trout.

This winter I plan on doing some fishing in Thailand. Last winter I mainly played pool and chased the beautiful ladies. Met many of them.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Hi my name is Jim.

Have been a Canucks fan since they came into the league. Also a fan of the Lions and Blue Jays but not as much as the Canucks.
Like F1 and Indy Car racing.

Been a member here since Dec. 2008, seems longer than that.

My user name references my workstation when I was programing the CPU for a Data Logger my company was developing. My desk was an organized mess. Would program for days on end with very little sleep or food. Lots of beer though.

I have been off work for 4 years and am retired now.

I have been a widower for just over 4 years now.

I live on Vancouver Island in the summer and Northern Thailand in the winter, 6 months each.

Love fishing, especially for salmon, halibut and ling cod. When I lived up north in my younger days I spent much a lot of time on the lakes fishing for trout.

This winter I plan on doing some fishing in Thailand. Last winter I mainly played pool and chased the beautiful ladies. Met many of them.
Now THAT'S a retirement!
Thailand was a Blast. Love those 300 bhat oil massages. 500 for... um.. nevermind.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Nick
Watched 99% of Canucks games since 93
TBL fan since 04, STL fan since 06
Have a dog and some cats, also a longterm gf
Residential/Commercial/Industrial Painter
Live in the most beautiful area of BC

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
My name is Mike. I live in Northern BC with Mrs. C and my two boys, aged 8 and 5. I was a Gretzky fan first, but became a Canucks lifer upon going to my first ever Canucks game for my birthday and watching Gino Odjick score on a penalty shot. I've been a member of HFBoards for...well...jeez. A long time. 16 years? Almost half my life, at any rate. :laugh: Somehow avoided being banned and eventually became a moderator to try and keep ruffians like @The Stig and @y2kcanucks in line, a duty I quickly abdicated to the likes of @Chairman Maouth and @thepuckmonster so I could play the role of "cool mod dad" or "the modfather" instead.

Your plan to keep me in line by making me a mod was a bold strategy.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Ok lets do dis.

Jordan
Maple Ridge BC
Live with my gf
Watched my first Canucks game as a newborn with my dad holding me after my mom rested after giving birth.
Been to over 250 Canucks games
Also have a deep love for the BC Lions and Seattle Seahawks.
I have a 1977 chevy pickup as a daily driver and a 1967 Buick Skylark Wildcat as a nice weather toy.
Im an importer/exporter for work (yes, actually)
Played hockey for 25 of my 30 years of my time on this planet but am retiring my stick and skates this year due to a back injury.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Im called m2b or b2m here cause of my old usernames incase anyone doesnt know or cares. Recently turned 16. Lived all my life in the Lower Mainland: West Van, Kits and Tsawwassen is where i grew up.

Canucks fan since the 2011 run and am pretty much the most hockey fan in my family (some are who live in other cities but not here), they only do it for photos tho i swear lol. English catholic background i guess but many generations here in Canada so pretty Canadian i guess lol also the last year or so kinda becoming not so religious, not sure why.

Im considered a leftist by my family but on here people think im right wing cause i called for the US to help Venezuela overthrow their dictatorship haha. My family are Conservatives and BC Liberal but i dont mind Trudeau sometimes

Fave food has got to be chinese food and pizza. Fave beer atm is corona. Travel to Mexico/LA/Hawaii at LEAST 4 times a year i guess

Ive posted less here recently cause i havent really watched the playoffs and kinda dont care not sure why and also the goons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->