OT: Hi, my name is...

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
I'm Clunk. Not going to share my name publicly here as the political board folks would try to doxx me and make me lose my job for falling to the right of Marx, so just taking precautions.

I'm 29 and have been a big fan since around '94. Live in Australia but born and raised in Coquitlam BC. Hockey has always been my main passion, but I am also a Blue Jays fan, Whitecaps/Crystal Palace fan, BC Lions fan, Crows fan (AFL) and Raptors fan as well. Played baseball at a high level in my younger years but sadly got injured before my draft eligible season and it tanked my chances, so I decided to get my Bachelor of Business which has landed me in my current job while I take a sports management course on the side.

Good to post with you all. I hope we win a cup while this board is still standing so we can experience it together. I wouldn't hold my breath with our current front office though, as I'm sure most of you are aware of my 'less than satisfactory' opinion of them.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
I'm Bill. family seasons tickets since 1970. gave up half this year. Retired, play hockey 2x a week, have reffed, played coached and watched hockey forever. live and die (die mostly) canucks.

The picture is me, but the gun is not mine, but is over 150 years old. Canadian golfers, seahawks, football (soccer for canadians) lions are the other things i watch. I usually watch about 60 games of the world cup each time. So about to be very busy.

Moved back to canada because trump is a dickwad.

UBC civil engineer. Happily remarried, travel 4 - 5 times a year. One daughter is moving to manitoba the other will be back from 2 years in Oz. Which is where my twin brother lives.

Kinda privledged ..... retired in 2010 ...

Last edited:

jimmythescot

Jul 28, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
don't even try guessing my name you won't get it
Rumplestiltskin?

I’m James. I’m originally from Victoria, but have been living in Scotland since January ‘94. The internet barely existed, so my experience of that fabled run was reading the score in the paper a couple of days later.

I’m currently a software developer for the Scottish Government.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Hello, I am Aaron. I have worked as a pastor for The Salvation Army for the last 14 years in the DTES, where I also live. I am now writing a book on addictions and recovery.

I have followed the Canucks since 1982. I am a man acquainted with suffering.

My user name is based on an true event which involved Deadpool star Ryan Reynolds; a black bear; and a ziploc bag filled with urine.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Hello, I am Aaron. I have worked as a pastor for The Salvation Army for the last 14 years in the DTES, where I also live. I am now writing a book on addictions and recovery.

I have followed the Canucks since 1982. I am a man acquainted with suffering.

My user name is based on an true event which involved Deadpool star Ryan Reynolds; a black bear; and a ziploc bag filled with urine.
Who’s urine was it? First thought that came into my head.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
There've been these threads before, but what the hell.

My name's Ian. I'm 44, live in Burnaby now though I've moved around a bit. Lived in Ireland, Scotland, roamed the UK for a while once upon a more adventurous time. Played in metal bands through the 90's back when there was a live music scene in this city then woke up one day and realized I had a wife and a kid and needed to settle down. Since then been a tradesman machinist, currently in the fun, fun, fun world of printworks. Been a Canucks fan since the 82 Cup run, and really would like people who didn't remind me of Harry Neale and Bill LaForge to take over the team.

I'm Clunk. Not going to share my name publicly here as the political board folks would try to doxx me and make me lose my job for falling to the right of Marx, so just taking precautions.
So long as you stay off that board and don't go insane again, nobody there will care. Trust me. We really don't give a shit. There are new fish to entertain us.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
So long as you stay off that board and don't go insane again, nobody there will care. Trust me. We really don't give a ****. There are new fish to entertain us.
I'm not so unapologetically pro Trump anymore anyway. The neocons appointed around him have seemed to turn him into one as well. Surprised BI doesn't support him.

But regarding your remarks about them not caring, my name is still routinely dropped there :laugh:. I seem to be the benchmark for pro-Trump posters. That's fair, though.

I pissed off a lot of people before and after the election with my support so I guess I earned my infamous standing there.

Still staying true to my bet and keeping off of there until October. Will have been a year by then.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
My name is Mike. I live in Northern BC with Mrs. C and my two boys, aged 8 and 5. I was a Gretzky fan first, but became a Canucks lifer upon going to my first ever Canucks game for my birthday and watching Gino Odjick score on a penalty shot. I've been a member of HFBoards for...well...jeez. A long time. 16 years? Almost half my life, at any rate. :laugh: Somehow avoided being banned and eventually became a moderator to try and keep ruffians like @The Stig and @y2kcanucks in line, a duty I quickly abdicated to the likes of @Chairman Maouth and @thepuckmonster so I could play the role of "cool mod dad" or "the modfather" instead.

I in the Eye

Drop a ball it falls
Dec 14, 2002
My name is Eye. I have 5,387 posts since December 14th, 2002. I follow the Canucks. I try to be what all good men should... but end up in more bad, trying to do good.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I'm 19 and don't know what I'm doing with my life. I turn 20 next week so that's something. I think I want to go into management, though.

I like old cars. (73 celica, 78 280z, 86 ae86)

Family has been season ticket holders since 2008. Been to some crazy games. I miss being good.

I currently work 9 to 5 for a local tech company that does some cool shit.

I'm also a raptors & chelsea supporter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slads and Tryamkin

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
I'm Rohan

I'm 19 and don't know what I'm doing with my life. I turn 20 next week so that's something. I think I want to go into management, though.

I like old cars. (73 celica, 78 280z, 86 ae86)

Family has been season ticket holders since 2008. Been to some crazy games. I miss being good.

I like playing ps4. (add me bigdadrohan and I'll play games with you)

Holy shit it's Juolevi.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
I'm not so unapologetically pro Trump anymore anyway. The neocons appointed around him have seemed to turn him into one as well. Surprised BI doesn't support him.

But regarding your remarks about them not caring, my name is still routinely dropped there :laugh:. I seem to be the benchmark for pro-Trump posters. That's fair, though.

I pissed off a lot of people before and after the election with my support so I guess I earned my infamous standing there.

Still staying true to my bet and keeping off of there until October. Will have been a year by then.

That's really not a good thing. Honestly, having seen you post in here and seen you capable of non-insane posting...the poli forum was a surprise. Did not see that coming. Anyway, moving on.

Reactions: Peen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->