HHOF 2019

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
Ryan Suter is not going to be a Hall of Famer. Ponder that and come back...
Unless he wins a Norris and at 35 he still has a shot for a Norris he puts up the numbers the problem is he plays for Minnesota and they've always treated the wild like a small market team like there nothing. And I'm from
Michigan and they do the same with the wings we had Larkin a few years back finished 5th in Calder voting didn't even get a nod. The only teams I can think of that are low market are the sabres and the isles. Buffalo especially.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
Ryan Suter is not going to be a Hall of Famer. Ponder that and come back...
Lidstrom didn't win a Boris until he was 31 Scott niedermayer was 30 when he won his first Norris. All macinnis was 35 when he won his first Norris chara was in his 30s the last Norris winner in their 20s I think was doughty in 2017 he was 27. And subban before him.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
Guy lappointe I think is in the hall could be wrong and troop numminen has better two way player numbers than lapointe the only thing lapointe has on numminen is more goals.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
And I was reading Gary suter is 4th among us born d-men in points and Doug Wilson is 9th among Canadian born d-men if I picked one for the hall it be Wilson cuz he was a good two way defensemen. Won a Norris as well, but doesn't get credit that he deserves.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
Would gonchar be a bad induction or no borderline induction I'm guessing, ik zubov people have wanted in for years.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
I was on quanthockey.com and was looking at stats jere lehtinen's stats were better than gainey. He had 11 more points one less selke trophy.

Nick Hansen

Sep 28, 2017
And I was reading Gary suter is 4th among us born d-men in points and Doug Wilson is 9th among Canadian born d-men if I picked one for the hall it be Wilson cuz he was a good two way defensemen. Won a Norris as well, but doesn't get credit that he deserves.

Gary Suter and Doug Wilson are guys that are on the outside looking through the windows. Close but no cigar.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
He wasn't "first" and he wasn't as good.
So basically your saying he was a horrible captain cuz he wasn't, he was the next best captain of that era after gainey. And trust me I've seen worse for the Habs two players that come to mind pacioretty who's great as a player just not really a leader, and gionta. Turgeon was only captain for one year doesn't count, Vinnie damphousse was an underrated captain, and mike keane was only captain for four 1/2 months between march and December of 95. And Kirk muller doesn't count cuz he got traded mid season, muller great player not a hall of fame guy though. The only captain out of the 90s for the Habs that has a close shot for the hall is damphousse cuz of the points he scored he had 1,205 points I mean that pretty good for a guy that was never an all star and won all star game MVP.

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
Huh? No, I said nothing even close to that. I can't even figure out how you got there, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna dig you out...we're in a HOF thread talking about Niklas Kronwall, it should have been aborted right there...

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
Huh? No, I said nothing even close to that. I can't even figure out how you got there, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna dig you out...we're in a HOF thread talking about Niklas Kronwall, it should have been aborted right there...
Ok I'll leave him out of it.

crobro

Aug 8, 2008
Tim Kerr should get in as well pretty much five 50 goal seasons and most NHL POWER PLAY GOAL SCORING RECORDS

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
Tep IMG_0771.PNG IMG_0772.PNG po numminen I have an article on

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
:laugh:

There are some guys in the league that think everyone they played with belongs in the Hall...sometimes I have to really bite my tongue and just go like, "yeah, ya know, I could see them considering Francois Beauchemin one day, sure, sure..." *takes shot*

Reactions: Wrath

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad