OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sards

Sep 27, 2013
My decision is that I'm taking next year's first round pick from you. However, you shall appeal and I'll let it slide. So you get your pick back. Congratulations you're the New Jersey Devils.
Does that mean I get jack Hughes and pk subban on my team by default? I’ll take some of that Blackwood also please.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Does that mean I get jack Hughes and pk subban on my team by default? I’ll take some of that Blackwood also please.

You bringing up Blackwood gives me a chance to flex. I picked up him and Binnington on early as hell on waivers last year. They are now my #1 and #2. This year I'm banking on Korpisalo becoming the next big thing. If he does, I'm ready to say I'm the best goalie scout in all of fantasy hockey.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
You bringing up Blackwood gives me a chance to flex. I picked up him and Binnington on early as hell on waivers last year. They are now my #1 and #2. This year I'm banking on Korpisalo becoming the next big thing. If he does, I'm ready to say I'm the best goalie scout in all of fantasy hockey.

He is the second best goalie in Columbus in my opinion and my guess is that will grow larger as Elvis gets more NA experience.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Excuse me, are you doubting the scout who brought you playoff hero Binnington? Rude.

Sure didn't help you to the playoffs when I look at last year's standings...

giphy.gif

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Sure didn't help you to the playoffs when I look at last year's standings...

giphy.gif

Jokes on you, I didn't make the playoffs!

Actually I think the top 2 scoring teams overall didn't make it. Welcome to fantasy sports where the takes are hot and the points don't matter.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL

Actually I think the top 2 scoring teams overall didn't make it. Welcome to fantasy sports where the takes are hot and the points don't matter.

I said you didn't make the playoffs... So huh?:laugh:

Yeah didn't look at the weekly matchups to see if your amazing scouting abilities were doing better in the advanced analytics portion... I kid I kid.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I said you didn't make the playoffs... So huh?:laugh:

Yeah didn't look at the weekly matchups to see if your amazing scouting abilities were doing better in the advanced analytics portion... I kid I kid.

Now you're making fun of someone that can't read. For shame, sir.

But yeah I'm the Brendan Smith of the league. For three weeks a year, the advanced stats say I'm a legend.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
e0596856d29912a240e9c7cee10052d7.gif

Having not seen this before when searching for the other gif, my thought was that I must share this gem. I really think we massively ****** up his development, but dude is about as smart as a bag of hammers, not that I think Doughty is a mensa candidate or anything.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California

Having not seen this before when searching for the other gif, my thought was that I must share this gem. I really think we massively ****** up his development, but dude is about as smart as a bag of hammers, not that I think Doughty is a mensa candidate or anything.
Should have just made him a winger lol

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland

League didn't help when they suspended him five games for hitting that guy on Chicago. Babcock had a ridiculously short leash with him, but I thought Smith was far more hesitant to physically engage after that suspension.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
League didn't help when they suspended him five games for hitting that guy on Chicago. Babcock had a ridiculously short leash with him, but I thought Smith was far more hesitant to physically engage after that suspension.

Yeah perfect storm with Shanny proving he was serious and impartial (but in my opinion heavy handed to make the point) going after a Wings player too.

Smith was more fitting of the late 80's to early 90's style player and would have probably been better off in that time period.

In his first appearance he is a point every other game guy, then we get him too afraid to do anything offensively. Perhaps he just isn't a good player, but man I think we had something and ruined it. That does happen from time to time.

Reactions: Frk It and Winger98

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017

i made the playoffs ;)

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Rice is officially signed up! Welcome aboard!

Week one soon in the books. I'm treating this slightly shortened season as our lockout year.

Reactions: Ricelund
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad