OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sards

Sep 27, 2013
I can’t draft Thursday’s. Can we just start the draft tonight and have a slow draft? Idk how that works or how long it takes but it might be an option if we can’t get everyone on the same page.

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Its pretty easy. Can make it where you add your own pick. I’ve done slow drafts in a couple fantasy leagues and it’s not bad but it’s not the worse.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
maybe a slow draft wouldn't be the worst thing. it might stretch over a week though, could'nt it?

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I don't know that we have any choice but to do a slow, offline draft. There were a bunch of draft picks traded and there's two expansion teams now, someone is going to have to figure out the draft order and I don't think Yahoo will be able to sort all that out.

We should just start the draft now and see if Yahoo even has it right.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I am entirely opposed to the idea of a slow draft - Yahoo will have everything sorted out

All that we have to figure out is TZE's & Frk It's 8 keepers and then we are golden to draft

Reactions: turkleton85

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Alright then, we should tell them what everyone's keepers are so they can choose theirs.

Mine are:
Patrice Bergeron
Patrick Kane
Tyson Barrie
Seth Jones
David Rittich
John Tavares
Leon Draisatl
Matthew Tkachuk

Forgot to list my prospects, Barrett Hayton and Ty Smith

It looks like Yahoo assumed we want to keep the same rosters though, we might be screwed

Last edited:

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I'm good to draft Thurs, Fri, or Sun night. If a list of keepers is needed, mine were:

Eichel
Debrincat
Meier
Josi
Krug
Skinner
Dubois
Varlamov

Zadina
Fortier
Veleno

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
Friday and Saturday would work for me when it comes to drafting

my keepers:

c-Mcdavid
c-barkov
c-larkin

w-marner
w-hertl

d-hedman
d-chabot

g-markstrom

prospects:

suzuki
noel
merkley

noticable guys getting dropped:

w - gallagher (rank 79)
c - nugent-hopkins (rank 93)
d-mcavoy (rank 131)

g- Lehner (133)

Last edited:

Sards

Sep 27, 2013
Keepers

Stamkos
Kucherov
Panarin
Hall
Doughty
Barzal
MA Fluery
Horvat

Keepers
Vesalainen
Q.Hughes
Brannstrom

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
My notable drops are Zach Parise, Devan Dubnyk, Darnell Nurse and Antti Raanta

Wish we could have started yesterday, my keepers were money last night, lol.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
We won't lose games I don't think , don't stress guys, how does Saturday evening work? Or Sunday evening?

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Any night other than Monday 10/7 is fine with me, just has to be after 9pm.

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
I can't Sunday as Ill be at LCA. Saturday may be possible. I think next year we need to either slow draft or try and draft before or during training camp/Preseason. Ive done a slow draft with 20 teams and have wrapped it up within a week. We had 8 hr time limit and most guys took less than that.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
We won't lose games I don't think , don't stress guys, how does Saturday evening work? Or Sunday evening?

saturday would be perfect! Any time works. Can't do sunday, would be middle of the night for me, with work on monday and a 5 month old kid already looking to rob my sleep

Reactions: Sparty

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I can't draft Saturday at all, and won't have internet access until eight or nine Sunday night. I can't give the GM some pick preferences, if @Eternal Sunshine is game, and just let the computer have the rest, though.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I think we just need to propose a time and wait to see who can't make it. Tuesday 9:30?

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
during the week doesn't work, i'm 6 hours forward in time, that would be middle of the night. Next friday or saturday would be the next closest possible days, and then i'm open to any time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->