OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I was going to cut bait with Larsson as a prospect keeper, no a big deal if this is already locked in, but I cannot seem to find the keeper selection area now.

@Bench let me know if I am missing something or if this has already been locked?

jaster

Unregistered User
Jun 8, 2007
*pokes head back in*

Did I hear there is an open spot now?

Haha.

If you guys need another GM, let me know. If not, no big deal. My long-time keeper league folded after last season, which was a bummer because I had built a powerhouse. Looking to get back on top!

Reactions: Sparty and PullHard

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I was going to cut bait with Larsson as a prospect keeper, no a big deal if this is already locked in, but I cannot seem to find the keeper selection area now.

@Bench let me know if I am missing something or if this has already been locked?

It's locked but I can manually change whoever you want. That goes for anyone else.

Folks, is Monday evening still good?

Or, if people would prefer, we can miss the first week of play. I don't think that's a bad idea honestly. Give us time to get the draft organized this week. Next weekend is a long weekend for me and many of us in the US I'd imagine.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I can be ready tomorrow but I'm good with waiting until next weekend. Didn't really have time to look at anything this weekend but I can tomorrow. Whatever's clever.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
It's locked but I can manually change whoever you want. That goes for anyone else.

Folks, is Monday evening still good?

Or, if people would prefer, we can miss the first week of play. I don't think that's a bad idea honestly. Give us time to get the draft organized this week. Next weekend is a long weekend for me and many of us in the US I'd imagine.

Good with next week or this coming weekend if that is what we need to do.

Reactions: Sparty and Winger98

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
My Keepers:

Mathews
Aho
Pettersson
Tkachuk
Svechnikov
Werenski
Gibson
Dahlin

Prospects:
Seider
Byram

Also good for this weekend to hold draft or really anytime this week, but preferably 24hrs notice lol.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Alright folks, let's bump to this weekend so I can get everything sorted. We're still getting keepers from some folks so tonight/tomorrow would be a pretty big push.

More updates soon.

jaster

Unregistered User
Jun 8, 2007
Alright folks, let's bump to this weekend so I can get everything sorted. We're still getting keepers from some folks so tonight/tomorrow would be a pretty big push.

More updates soon.

You need a replacement for PullHard, or you already get that filled?

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I think he's asking if he can take over the team that Pull Hard can't manage anymore.

If you're wanting some help with commish duties I can help out.

jaster

Unregistered User
Jun 8, 2007
I think he's asking if he can take over the team that Pull Hard can't manage anymore.

Accurate. And while I've posted about this 3 or 4 times now, it's no big deal. If you guys are set, cool. If not, lemme know (preferably not an hour before the draft, before I can get a handle on the league dynamics lol).

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
Ok guys when are we doing the draft this weekend? We don't have enough games this season to let another week go by. Also @Bench did you see my keepers?

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Hey guys, Bench transferred commissioner powers over to me. I don't think I can have the draft ready for tomorrow night, but how do we feel about Monday night?

@jaster if you still want to take over the team that belonged to Pull Hard, shoot me your email address and I will make the change.

Reactions: Winger98

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I set the draft for 9:30, have to figure out how to do some things before I can set the draft order.

Tim Whoretons was Pull Hard/Eternal Sunshine's team, right? Just want to confirm before I screw up and transfer the wrong team.

Reactions: Winger98

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
9:30 on Monday sounds good to me!

I was still hoping to get rid of Larsson from my prospect keeper selection. Really only want to keep the one prospect from Buffalo. I haven't been able to override it from what I can tell.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
So I just locked the players and it shows the following teams didn't select keepers:

Eastopia Eagles
Mantha39
Benchworth Bullmoose
Bin Cookin
Pres' Premier Pack

Mantha and Pres' Premier Pack posted their keepers in this thread, so I just selected those for them.

@Bench @BinCookin @Eastopia ...need to know who you want to set as your keepers, just post it in this thread since you can't change them through Yahoo. If you guys just want to drop out, let us know and we can try to find replacement managers.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Alright, I sent each of these three private messages to ask if they still want to play and have not received any replies. Eastopia hasn't posted in a long time, so I kind of think they're not going to be running their team this year. Bench gave me commish duties but didn't say if he still wanted to run his team this year. Bincookin is probably just busy too, I get that.

So do we go ahead with the draft and just select keepers for these teams, give them an auto-draft tomorrow, or hold up the draft a little bit to give them a little more time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->