OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Enticing but I’m gonna wait a little longer to see if my team turns it around.

With the rate I’m being scored against its gonna be fairly soon that I’m selling lol. Looking like another 400 points against this week :(

You didn't even answer my phone call.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
It's been really annoying trying to set lineups this week, everyone playing on all the same nights and inevitably I keep putting the wrong guys in my lineup.

Reactions: Winger98

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I didn't. My teams just didn't declare starters until I was away from the computer. the two starters I have sat for the night, and the backup played. WTF.
Same with me. I checked in the morning and had no idea who was starting but then totally forgot to check later in the day lol

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Your guy Nilsson is killing me, Anderson doesn't ever start anymore.

All of my goalies are in the dump right now. Rittich is doing fine but never wins because Flames can't score, Howard only plays when Wings lose and they seem to really want Mike Smith to succeed in Edmonton even though my guy Koskinen has been a lot better.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
Your guy Nilsson is killing me, Anderson doesn't ever start anymore.

All of my goalies are in the dump right now. Rittich is doing fine but never wins because Flames can't score, Howard only plays when Wings lose and they seem to really want Mike Smith to succeed in Edmonton even though my guy Koskinen has been a lot better.

he even wins games for the senators :D

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Holland's Revenge...that was a tough one. You were up all week and having two goalies for me versus zero going yesterday was pretty much the difference. You have a redic goalie group, let me know if you feel like dealing one.

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Okay you guys win. I feel like I have a good team but results say otherwise. I’m still looking to shake things up but probably just a retool. Idk what to do to be honest

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Okay you guys win. I feel like I have a good team but results say otherwise. I’m still looking to shake things up but probably just a retool. Idk what to do to be honest

You do have a good team. But fantasy hockey isn't about that entirely, ha.

I'm looking to move some pieces around to balance my roster. Let me know.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
What are you trying to balance out? A certain position?

I'm rich in defenders. Burns, Pietrangelo, Petry, Klingberg, and Theodore. That doesn't even count Fox who is coming on hot now. The reality is I can't keep them all and I can't play them all.

I also have 3 starting goalies so Hutton, who is in a tandem, doesn't get a lot of play because his games often overlap my other 3, but he still has value with 123 points this year.

Reactions: mantha39
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad