OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
When your skaters are playing your goalies.

A356jiI.gif

Reactions: turkleton85

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Anyone interested in some depth players? Armia (rank 156), Garland (rank 125), Mikheyev (rank 207).

Super late round draft pick. Maybe a depth swap. Top couple players on the waiver wire barely scratch the top 200.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Anyone got any non keepers they want to sell? top 100 player perhaps? Take advantage of my willingness to be a buyer while my best players are injured as per usual!!!

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Anyone got any non keepers they want to sell? top 100 player perhaps? Take advantage of my willingness to be a buyer while my best players are injured as per usual!!!

I heard a rumor of a few guys that are on the block. Mantha. Marchessault. Tatar. Oshie.

Just rumors I hear about.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Also @Frk It ... It looks like @Perfect Human just ghosted the league (and the forum... He ok? Hasn't been seen in months. Let us know if you're ok buddy). If you set rosters once a week for a team, you'd be helping. That is if you still had any little bit of interest and life is chill.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Also @Frk It ... It looks like @Perfect Human just ghosted the league (and the forum... He ok? Hasn't been seen in months. Let us know if you're ok buddy). If you set rosters once a week for a team, you'd be helping. That is if you still had any little bit of interest and life is chill.

Maybe edit the thread title here to advertise that we're looking for another owner to take over an existing team. Hopefully all is well, but it's seems pretty evident that he's not going to be back anytime soon, if he does come back.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Maybe edit the thread title here to advertise that we're looking for another owner to take over an existing team. Hopefully all is well, but it's seems pretty evident that he's not going to be back anytime soon, if he does come back.

@Winger98 or @The Zetterberg Era can help us out with that.

I'd edit his rosters myself but you have to edit every individual position, every single day with commish tools. Way easier to have someone take over the roster.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Anyone wanna make a trade? I’m bored

(legit offers only :))

I like hockey trades. I have a few areas of strength and weakness I could balance out. Let me know what kind of players you're looking to wheel and deal.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
@Winger98 or @The Zetterberg Era can help us out with that.

I'd edit his rosters myself but you have to edit every individual position, every single day with commish tools. Way easier to have someone take over the roster.

I edited the thread title, and suggested it might be a temporary position to take over the team. Someone to at least finish out this season and then re-evaluate over the summer?

Anyone wanna make a trade? I’m bored

(legit offers only :))

Most of my team has fallen into the suck this year, so if you have some similar lousy players you want to shuffle deck chairs with, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad