OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I don't really mind Blashill and have no interest in debating about it with the same couple people on this forum that never f***ing shut up about it...

But if he keeps playing Helm on the top line instead of Mantha and sabotages my fantasy season, his ass needs to get fired.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I don't really mind Blashill and have no interest in debating about it with the same couple people on this forum that never ****ing shut up about it...

But if he keeps playing Helm on the top line instead of Mantha and sabotages my fantasy season, his ass needs to get fired.

I'll take Mantha off your hands for a fourth...no, a third, I'm generous, giving you room to pick Helm up off waivers. Win/win.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I don't really mind Blashill and have no interest in debating about it with the same couple people on this forum that never ****ing shut up about it...

Don't worry I am told this is all AA needs, that should be our first priority...

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
NXiQggV.png

:ha:

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
That game was good to me, Calgary stole one so Rittich got the win and Tkachuk got the last two goals, that game winner was a beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->