OT: HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season One

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I'm fine with backing the keeper list up to 8, and the prospect thing back to two.

There's also always the nuclear option of just dumping everyone back into the draft.

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
I'm good with 8 players but I agree there needs to be a 3 goalie max rule next season or you need to weaken goalie stats.

Will the expansion effect my normal draft spot? That would kinda stink after my tankage lol.

Reactions: Winger98

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
This is a real war of ineptitude tonight. I'd love for this Chicago game to end before the shootout.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Doh, no points from my guys on that goal.

Need Seth Jones to outscore your boys now

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
We're the champions baby! Wasn't pretty today but my boys gutted it out. That Seth Jones acquisition brought home a title, whoop whoop!

Congratulations to both of you guys, very nice finish!

giphy.gif

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Good season boys and girls!

Please do not add/drop anyone from this point forward as the function should now be considered "frozen"

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Are we going to let sards keep Quinn Hughes?

I wouldn't mind sending that out into a vote - I personally don't see an issue with it as it happened within our season's playing time but I know there were some people who weren't on board with it

Looking for insight from all/most of the league on this one

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I wouldn't mind sending that out into a vote - I personally don't see an issue with it as it happened within our season's playing time but I know there were some people who weren't on board with it

Looking for insight from all/most of the league on this one
iirc I think even Sards said players like that should go into the draft but put a claim on him just in case.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Players like that should definitely be in the draft. @Winger98 and I were trying to find him during the original draft. Not really suitable it ends up being a waiver claim at the very end of the year.

Reactions: Winger98

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
In another league i am active in (but baseball) there is a period where we can not pick up "prospects" once they hit the system. I would say we need something in place like @martinez stated. To pick him up, someone had to use an active roster spot, not a NA spot. I could go either way. I think aslong as a guy is labeled NA, then he should be treated as such. If a player is "active/not labeled with NA", then they should count towards the active roster. I honestly forgot what the prospect requirements were. I just focused on NA status.

I know you can set this up how you want with Fantrax, but not many people will be willing to go to that format or be willing to pay to cover the "premium" package. Not sure if Free Fantrax allows this much customization.

When we will figure out if expansion is to occur and how we are to set keepers to meet this?

Congrats to Sparty on the league championship!!

Reactions: Sparty

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Kuznetsov, Giroux, Couturier, Domi, Boeser and Atkinson combined for 6.5 points on Sunday.

No, I'm not salty. Just sad :(

Hey I didn't do much better. Only two teams (WAS-3, CBJ-5) scored three or more goals yesterday in five games, that's crazy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad