Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Marco Rossi takes #4!

Who do you think Minnesota should take #5 overall?

The idea is to create a Minnesota Wild big board for the draft.

Vote for who you think it is and then give recommendations on who to add for next poll. For this poll I have added Connor Zary.

I am going to limit the poll day length to just a single day, so get your votes in!
1. Alexis Lafreniere 88.9%
2. Quinton Byfield 61.5%
3. Tim Stutzle 57.1%
4. Marco Rossi 68.2%

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Guess I'm the lone voice of dissent. If we happened to have #5 (which is impossible, i think)and Drysdale was there I'd try to trade down just a little bit, and pick up a Perfetti or Lundell, pocketing a 2nd(or whatever).

And I like Drysdale.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Guess I'm the lone voice of dissent. If we happened to have #5 (which is impossible, i think)and Drysdale was there I'd try to trade down just a little bit, and pick up a Perfetti or Lundell, pocketing a 2nd(or whatever).

And I like Drysdale.
If you feel you need to trade down because you don't want to lose value by not picking the player that is clearly the best left on the board, in a thread like this, you list the player that has the higher value, so you can identify if/when you want to trade down. This is a draft board creation series of threads afterall. We should be ranking based on which players have the best value/higher chance of success in the NHL IMO (maybe I'm wrong). :dunno:

If you're unable to trade down, you don't reach for the other player you wanted at the higher pick IMO.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
You do you, I'll do me. We need another smallish RHD like we need another Victor Rask.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
You do you, I'll do me. We need another smallish RHD like we need another Victor Rask.
Yet you voted to pick the small lefthanded winger? Because the Wild really need another one of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->