You Choose - 2018-19 Goal Horn Song?

• Kaleo - Glass House

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
Pick anything. If the Blackhawks can somehow get people to sing along with Chelsea Dagger, and the Packers can get their fans to sing to Bang on these Drums All Day, two of the worst songs ever made, then anything goes.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
of these 3 its crowd chant with ease, but i would of loved other options. glass house makes no sense as a goal song for me.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Quite frankly, none of them. I don't have an idea right now, but I don't like any of these three.

I have to say, I really like Chelsea Dagger as a goal song, which has more to do with it being UND's goal song while I was there moreso than the Hawks.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Crowd Chant sucks. I’m fine with them moving on from Let’s Go Crazy, but not just so they can go back to Crowd Chant. Not only do the Isles also use it, but it just feels too generic.

Reactions: StealthClobber

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Crowd Chant sucks. I’m fine with them moving on from Let’s Go Crazy, but not just so they can go back to Crowd Chant. Not only do the Isles also use it, but it just feels too generic.
You didn't like Crowd chant because other teams used it... but you forget that the Wild were the first team to use it and use a special cut directly from Satriani's people that no other team has.

If we change to a new song, if it's a good one, that will get copied too and then you'll want to change again.

I for one would rather we set one and go with it and not change... who cares if we are copied.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
You didn't like Crowd chant because other teams used it... but you forget that the Wild were the first team to use it and use a special cut directly from Satriani's people that no other team has.

If we change to a new song, if it's a good one, that will get copied too and then you'll want to change again.

I for one would rather we set one and go with it and not change... who cares if we are copied.
Not the only reason I don't like it. I also said that it feels too generic and quite honestly, it feels outdated and boring.

Thank you for sharing the history of Crowd Chant. I honestly didn't know all that, but it still doesn't change my opinion that Crowd Chant is too generic and moving on to something new would be my preference.

Binister

Generational User
Feb 7, 2017
I was very close with Satriani and Prince. Really like the Minnesota touch with Prince but Crowd Chant has been the song for a while. Of course it's a bit dull that other teams use it also.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I was very close with Satriani and Prince. Really like the Minnesota touch with Prince but Crowd Chant has been the song for a while. Of course it's a bit dull that other teams use it also.
Again... we used it first, other teams like what we had and copied. You find something of quality it will be repeated by others. I don't see that as a reason to go away from it. Otherwise you will always be changing once you find something good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2Pair and MVPGoon

Binister

Generational User
Feb 7, 2017
Again... we used it first, other teams like what we had and copied. You find something of quality it will be repeated by others. I don't s4 that as a reason to go away from it. Otherwise you will always be changing once you find something good.
True, that's why I voted it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->