HFWF: The Reboot VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Coulda chosen any other Cid.... goes with the FFVII one. shows how ordinary he is.
Only writing to please casual fans.
He also likes El Dandy lol.

True
Seven is good
Nine is best.

Cid_frog_ff9.png

Six and eight and ten are lame.

Reactions: ColePens and KIRK

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
As far as games go 6 in my favourite game all time.

I did not mind 8. The draw/junction system took a while to get accustomed to but once you got it it allowed for some OP combinations.

We should probably take this convo to the OT thread.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
HFWF Limitless Press Conference Notes

- Next was @KIRK. He was somber, selling what happened between MCG and ColePens. He answered some questions, bantered back-and-forth with the fans, and even got into a shouting match with someone who had a sock puppet of a Walrus that he called KIRK 3.0. @UnrealMachine and @Scandale du Jour came out, but refused to answer questions. Scandale was pulling pocket mirrors out of KIRK's pocket... like... a ridiculous amount. I have no idea how deep those pockets are, but Scandale pulled out at least 20 different pocket mirrors.

:laugh:

Reactions: KIRK

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm not going to calm down @KIRK. I'm never going to calm down. I have all the money in the world and honestly if I had to, i would probably burn it if it meant keeping goldy and putting MCG back in his place. Right now there is 1 thing that matters and it's me keeping MY gold. Make sure the boys win War Games. Then we have another war to win.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
HFWF Limitless Press Conference Notes

- Was held at Place Bell in Laval and was open to the press and fans. Big attendance. Lots of press.

- @The Gongshow was in demand, and stayed behind to answer questions. However, he gave the press nothing. One word responses for everything, including complex questions that would have gotten at least a minute long answer from anyone else. He was being very coy here. Then he signed off by saying the questions were great, and the next time he's back in Montreal, the briefcase will be replaced with the HFWF World or All Class Title.

KIRK (@KIRK)
The reason @The Gongshow was only giving 1 word answers is because every one of the voices in his head was contractually obligated to participate in the 15 minute presser. There wasn't enough time for two word answers.

giphy.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'm not going to calm down @KIRK. I'm never going to calm down. I have all the money in the world and honestly if I had to, i would probably burn it if it meant keeping goldy and putting MCG back in his place. Right now there is 1 thing that matters and it's me keeping MY gold. Make sure the boys win War Games. Then we have another war to win.

(Private Discussion with @ColePens)
You forgot to keep that message private. Now, @M.C.G. 31 knows you're gunning for him, so he'll gun for you, and you're going to find yourself in a 3 on 1 handicap match. I've seen you win 2 on 1 handicap matches regularly. But, 3 on 1, where that snake in the grass isn't just stacking the deck against you BEFORE the match but will be doing it DURING the match. This is why I said KEEP CALM.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I prefer breath of fire to both but unfortunately they don’t make them anymore

3 was really good
4 I found just alright.

Those are the ones I played.

Xenogears was fantastic for the first disc. Then the 2nd was a slog. Too bad they ran out of money.

Wild arms is another good series as is Suikoden

Last edited:

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
3 was really good
4 I found just alright.

Those are the ones I played.

Xenogears was fantastic for the first disc. Then the 2nd was a slog. Too bad they ran out of money.

Wild arms is another good series as is Suikoden

All great series

I love jrpgs the dot hack games are also a must play

If you’ve never played try the last remnant it’s more of a strategy rpg but it’s still one of my favourites that I still go back and play on steam every once in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad