HFWF: The Reboot II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Post-match: Jbell poses after the match. Suddenly, @Dr Pepper makes his way down to the ring. He stares down Jbell once he gets into the ring... AND THEN DR PEPPER PULLS UP FALCO LOMBARDI AND DROPS HIM WITH A DISCUS CLOTHESLINE! Jbell and Dr Pepper are face-to-face and now Jbell tells Dr Pepper to hit him. After a short build up and fans popping, Dr Pepper hits Jbell with a right. The two men now exchange repeated punches in the middle of the ring like mad men! Finally they break and Dr Pepper challenges Jbell to chop him! Jbell is shocked he's being offered this... BUT JBELL SIZES HIM UP... AND JBELL CHOPS THE HOLY HELL OUT OF DR PEPPER! Dr Pepper screams, and Jbell superkicks him and Dr Pepper falls through the ropes and to the floor! Jbell stands tall in the ring as he stares down Dr Pepper. Dr Pepper holds his chest and motions that he sees Jbell and smiles, happy at what just transpired. Commentary is confused as fans chant "Bell is going to kill you."

This is either the makings of a killer tag team, or the start of a slobberknocker of a feud. :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Cor @CorHFWF
#FTR continues to stick their nose into @Chytil and I's monkey business. You'd think they'd know, with their failures in the Stamford Connecticut Company, not to mess with #PureExcellence, but that's just the start! We aren't just #PureExcellence anymore, we are #PureExcellences!

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
2zxzhir.jpg

HFWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Fro (c) vs. SeidoN

MCG vs. Mitchy

The Gongshow vs. ColePens

TORNADO TAG TEAM NO DQ, NO COUNTOUT MATCH
BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. Natey & Serac

UnrealMachine & Scandale du Jour vs. Disclose & PeterSidorkiewicz

Via Cid Phoenix of WrestleBlog.net
My Review of HFWF WEEKLY 15

Hello once again Internet People. We are now just three shows away from HFWF Night to Remember. And things are getting intense. So Lets look at what happened and give the good stuff an Up and the Bad stuff a down. Let’s Go!

We kick off the show with our good friends Cor and Chytil. They are back using the wall metaphor for trying to get Chytil over and while he gets over the wall and he gets over with the fans, he does not get over with me. – Gets a down. It was funny and made me laugh the first time but now it is just getting repetitive. Needed to have more creativity. Just seemed lazy to me.

However immediately after #FTR show up and attack Cor and Chytil on their way to the ring to take on the team of TEAMWORK the former tag champs Virtanen and Pinfloyd. This was a half decent match and while there are rumors of TEAMWORK in the HFWF dog house they still but on a fantastic match with #FTR and- Gets an Up. After the match Cor and Chytil get payback hitting their finishers on the victors and stand tall over the two teams in the ring.

We head backstage with the tenants who are missing Stash this week as he is away hosting Animal Planet. The mood changes when Peter gives a strange sing song promo and they all start dancing. Love these guys – Gets an Up

Back to the ring and we get a match with JBell taking on Falco and it’s a squash so yeah – Gets a down. However after the match Dr. Pepper shows up and he and JBell beat the piss out of each other for a spell and while Pepper seems to have taken the brunt of it, he seems happy about it. Normally I would not give an additional up or down after a match but it’s my show I can do what I want. The whole thing was intense and I liked it – Gets a bonus Up

MCG is in his office and makes it official he and Mitchy of the Outcasts will have a match at Night to Remember.

We then see another strange AC segment this time he has a shrine to Omni set up. I just don’t know what is up with this stuff.

This is followed by our third match of the night with Gongshow taking on Omni. And this was a great match easily – Gets an Up. They had less than ten minutes to work with but both guys got their stuff in and Gong picks up the win reversing the OmniBottom into a Cutter, fantastic sequence. Highlight of the night so far.

ColePens shows up on the screen and has some of gongshows belongings and critics them. This is another match that should be great come NTR.

This is followed by a promo package fro Fro vs SeidoN at NTR and it was very well done. I liked it.
The fourth match of the night has Unreal Machine taking on Disclose. Both men have come with their respective back up in tow. Another fantastic match and Stash shows up in a surprise appearance. This gives Disclose the motivation (and distraction) picking up what I would say is an upset victory. – Gets an Up. Although the sight of Stash humping KIRKS head may haunt my dreams for the next week.

After the match PWC just goes ballistic and absolutely wrecks TWR (luckily Stash is able to escape harm). And just like Jbell and Pepper even though this was after the match – Gets a Bonus Up
After a quick promo for EmperorEddy we get our final match of the night. Bon and Pif taking on Natey and Serac. This never gets started as Bon and Pif are attacked on their way to the ring by Natey and Serac. MCG comes out and books a match for NTR a tornado tag team no disqualification, no count out match… hell yeah – Gets an Up. Soon after Mitchy shows up and attacks MCG with a chair to end the show.

In the end the Ups get 7 and downs only 2. There were a few things I did not give either to like MCGs promo in his office or whatever it is AC is up to because I did not feel they deserved either. Now only 2 shows away from NTR and I have a feeling the card is getting closer to being done now. We have Fro vs. SeidoN for the title. MCG and Mitchy, The Gongshow and ColePens, The tag title match that was just announced BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. Natey & Serac as well as UnrealMachine & Scandale du Jour vs. Disclose & PeterSidorkiewicz.

I think we still get something with Omni and AC as well and Cor and Chytil taking on #FTR. Overall that is a great card in my books and will indeed make for a night to remember. So looking forward to what happens next week, I’ll see you then.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
HFWF.com Exclusive

*back in the room AC was in earlier but it is dark. Suddenly a lantern lights up. AC cannot be seen but he speaks with a somewhat sinister tone and cadence.*

"At the beginning of the harvest season even before they plant the seeds farmers burn their fields to remove plants that are already growing and to help the plants that are about to come up. These burns are done to improve the health of the field and help the new seeds have the best chance at achieving their potential. In a similar parallel the Phoenix is a mythical creature that once it has lived out its existence it is consumed by fire and destroyed. Yet from its ashes it is reborn anew. Only by accepting this reality can it achieve its true destiny and fate. It cannot fear the fire as a destroyer in its old and weak state but look to it as an opportunity to become stronger as a giver of life and granter of a new hope through the rebirth."

*there is a pause as the flame in the lantern flickers for a few seconds*

"Do not be afraid of what is coming but embrace it. It is time to accept your fate and when you do you shall indeed rise from the ashes of your old, weak former self. it is time to be reborn."

*The flames die down and are extinguished. before the camera pans down to the floor where a photo of Omni is seen burning.*

"No Fear."

sMbkPB2.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
biggest show of the year and Mount Rushmore dont have to put their titles on the line. classic.

@MorrisonHF
Hearing rumblings from some literal garbage that PiF and I don't have the balls to put our belts on the line at #NightToRemember. If ya'll wanna see some fighting champions, we're right here. Make it happen, @MCG31.

@M.C.G. 31 is protecting his cronies.

I DESERVE a title shot. We beat @BonMorrison and @Paris in Flames by DQ, which MCG has yet to officially acknowledge, I beat @Kimi at Limitless. We stood tall over #FTR and @Virtanen18 and @Pinkfloyd . I beat @Dr Pepper. I was closing in on defeating @jbell886 but @Chytil caused a DQ.

Bon and Paris LOST at Limitless, and for some reason were handed a rematch, while someone like me, who has done nothing but win, and elevate someone like @Chytil get nothing.

I am Pure Excellence, and @M.C.G. 31 needs to start realizing it.

And the Outcasts, @Natey @Serac and @SeidoN want to jump the line? I don't think so pal.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
@M.C.G. 31 is protecting his cronies.

I DESERVE a title shot. We beat @BonMorrison and @Paris in Flames by DQ, which MCG has yet to officially acknowledge, I beat @Kimi at Limitless. We stood tall over #FTR and @Virtanen18 and @Pinkfloyd . I beat @Dr Pepper. I was closing in on defeating @jbell886 but @Chytil caused a DQ.

Bon and Paris LOST at Limitless, and for some reason were handed a rematch, while someone like me, who has done nothing but win, and elevate someone like @Chytil get nothing.

I am Pure Excellence, and @M.C.G. 31 needs to start realizing it.

And the Outcasts, @Natey @Serac and @SeidoN want to jump the line? I don't think so pal.

Funny how you only mention him when you lose.

Coulda swore his greasy face showed up in our match too, to cause trouble and help you escape with a win.

These refs are trash.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is KIRK. I am the advocate for PWC. I am the one behind the one who . . . can't get his hands around that god damned monkey's neck.

I regret that I am being forced to speak to you by telephone, but I still am in the hospital and have several more tests scheduled after being desecrated by that filthy, diseased, poop colored banana eating monkey.

First of all, to the tens and tens of people who sent cards and letters . . . NO . . . I AM NOT DEAD YET.

But, I am ANGRY . . .

I am ANGRY that @Scandale du Jour can't take his eyes of the mirror long enough to do something constructive for once.

I am ANGRY because even MY CLIENT, the @UnrealMachine, not only FAILED to make minced meat out of Stash but also FAILED to defeat that bottom feeding gyrating piece of trailer who barely can afford RENT MONEY . . . @Disclose.

And, while I am HAPPY that @Scandale du Jour and @UnrealMachine beat the living HELL out of Tenants, I am ANGRY they let that damn monkey escape . . . YET AGAIN.

That's okay though. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. But, NOW . . . I have THE ace in the hole.

I have @ColePens Pavlovian like reaction to the site of Skechers to tip the balance.

And, when he's done making @The Gongshow RUE THE DAY he bought a pair of Skechers, he'll make TENANTS-- and not just those three stooges @Disclose, @PeterSidorkiewicz, and @Brudda, but also that monkey sized Skechers wearing piece of crap Stash-- PRAY . . . FOR . . . DEATH

Because rest assured DEATH is a far better end than what @ColePens will do to the three of you and that monkey for signing an endorsement deal with Skechers.

Last edited:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Gongshow @The_Gongshow
All the money in the world can't save you now @ColePens at #NTR your legacy DIES!

#LegacyKiller #YouOweMeNewShoes #ChytilGotOver

Truth be told, if someone had to make a bet on who would win the @The Gongshow versus @ColePens grudge match, I think perhaps . . . MAYBE . . . someone would have bet on you.

But, @The Gongshow, it was all fun and games UNTIL @ColePens found those Skechers.

Now, you're not ONLY wresting some stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun!'

You're not ONLY wrestling a man who's shoes cost more than your house.

And, you're certainly not ONLY wrestling the man who takes multiple Swedish models on the ride to Space Mountain . . . ALL . . . DAY . . . LONG.

NO, once @ColePens got a look at these . . .

52185_BBK.jpg

May God have mercy on your soul, because @ColePens surely won't.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
@MorrisonHF
Hearing rumblings from some literal garbage that PiF and I don't have the balls to put our belts on the line at #NightToRemember. If ya'll wanna see some fighting champions, we're right here. Make it happen, @MCG31.
I don't need a title on the line to rearrange your face. But I'm happy to take it from you.

Reactions: Mitchy

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@KIRK I think your fearless leader Richy Rich @ColePens has bigger things to worry about than some monkey or some shoes

He should be concerned with what I'm going to do to him at NTR. Theres a reason why I'm the future of this company.

By the way Stash sends his regards ...
6A1I.gif

@The Gongshow . . . do you REALLY need a reminder of what happened the last time you thought you were the future of the company?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Mitchy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad