HFWF: The Reboot II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Finally get another match our third of the night with Natey taking on Kimi. Well Match is used lightly as it is just a squash and yeah – Gets a Down. I have enjoyed Natey since his arrival but a squash is still going to get a down
UncomfortableWeeBeauceron-size_restricted.gif

I have no morals. I don't care if I'm decimating terrible wrestlers like @Kimi or awful reviewers who know nothing of this business that I love. You need to watch your back because no one speaks ill of the Switchblade.

@Serac ... @Mitchy ... You Outcasts are my... friends. You've brought me in to HFWF. You've trusted me with your lives. Despite being a lone wolf, despite this whole team thing being new to me... I've loved every minute of it. I've learned to trust others. I've learned to work as a deadly unit...

BUT IF YOU DARE LIKE SOMETHING NEGATIVE THAT THIS MORONIC PIECE OF HUMAN WASTE WRITES ABOUT YOUR BOY AGAIN......... You will both have to...
5mwl3s5h2uq11 (1)-1.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’ve worked so much this weekend I forgot my own name today :laugh:

I’m surprised I put a show up last night, and if anyone caught it early enough, there were stupid mistakes in there and there still are because I’m too tired to fix them :laugh:

Reactions: Natey

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
LINEUP FOR HFWF TV

- MCG has words for Mitchy.
- Legendary AC shares his thoughts.
- Cor tries to make Chytil excellent.
- FTR vs. Virtanen & Pinkfloyd.
- Jbell vs. Falco Lombardi.
- The Gongshow vs. OmniSens.
- BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. Serac & Natey.

Reactions: Mitchy

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
updated OP with some signature moves based on real life parallels or what I've written previously.

if you want some changed let me know

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
LINEUP FOR HFWF TV

- MCG has words for Mitchy.
- Legendary AC shares his thoughts.
- Cor tries to make Chytil excellent.
- FTR vs. Virtanen & Pinkfloyd.
- Jbell vs. Falco Lombardi.
- The Gongshow vs. OmniSens.
- BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. Serac & Natey.

No monkey?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
TWR with the night off. We will use the time to prepare Stash for his next journey through the age of the ENLIGHTENMENT. A time of thought and intellectualism, something a machine need not!

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Christine Epps@MonkeyFan88
I have heard from a trusted source Stash is confirmed not going to be at HFWF tonight, so I have 2 tickets to anyone who wants them. DM me.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@KIRK do you have a spoiler for this?

Not a spoiler, but (I hope) a Skechers caliber 'contribution'. Check your PM.

Christine Epps@MonkeyFan88
I have heard from a trusted source Stash is confirmed not going to be at HFWF tonight, so I have 2 tickets to anyone who wants them. DM me.

I heard from a trusted source that Stash is going to be leaving tonight's show in a body bag.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is KIRK. I am the ADVOCATE for PWC.

First of all, let me begin by apologizing yet again to @ColePens for wearing . . . those shoes. Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to correct my fashion faux pas and to take me shopping for footwear more appropriate for someone in your employ.

Secondly, know this. I continue to try to pry @Scandale du Jour from in front of a mirror, and once I do, rest assured, he will be back in a HFWF ring before you know it.

Third, MY CLIENT the @UnrealMachine continues to prepare to get his hands on @Disclose and that stinking, filthy god damned monkey. As I speak, the silent rage in him is building to a boiling point as he watches the latest Miley Cyrus video, a copy of which was provided to him by HFWF's own @Mitchy:

ZkKa5qo.gif

Oh No, @Disclose. Oh no, Stash the filthy monkey. The only WRECKING BALL here is MY CLIENT, the @UnrealMachine, and he's going to demolish both of you tonight.

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Cor @CorHFWF
Tonight, I am giving @Chytil one more chance. One more opportunity to show he can become #PureExcellence. If not, he'll start dressing up as a monkey, as that is apparently how you get a decent spot on the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad