HFWF OT XX: The OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
to be fair @ColePens can fight.
you couldnt deal with me, even changing the script.
#2-0

CleanRegalBedlingtonterrier-size_restricted.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Don't ****ing touch my shoes. I want to get my collection down to about only 66 pairs. But i keep buying more.

Oh bless your heart, the modesty you display in front of these little people . . .

Your collection is more like 66 + 87 + 71 pairs, and you know it.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
kinda OT.
ex MLB star, Jose Canseco is set to make his pro wrestling debut.... huhuh

@Kimi
I'm not even sure how to process that information xD.

I haven't heard that name in a very long time, he was a 80-90s guy. At least he'll have the steroid bit down, so he'll fit in I guess lol. Must be ancient... Wiki says 55! And apparently had an MMA fight years ago and lost in 1m17.

This is most random lol.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i had no idea about mma.
the match is in youtube.... hes fighting a f***ING giant. 2.18 m (7 ft 2 in) Hong-man Choi :laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
@Wrigley .... lets say "someone" lost the "like" button on the forum.

how does a human access HF and tweaks the settings to change that decision back?
do you know anyone who can help? someone who can "talk" to the internet?

can you also make them regret it? i dont know... a little virus here. wipe something important from their computer. start a robot war we were warned. whatever.

ill fight in your side, when the time comes.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

GlossyBeautifulGraywolf-max-1mb.gif

P.S.: He really is a one team wrecking crew. You should've seen Malkin's stats last night with and without Jack Johnson. Malkin came back with a vengeance. Really good line even. Schultz at RD had been great without Johnson. And then THESE were his Corsi numbers with the different Pens defensemen:

7ZCgNr4.jpg

Johnson literally is the NHL's best defenseman . . . when it comes to shutting down Evgeni Malkin.

Every shift of his is the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Yeah, It's Cole vs Glasnow for a game five. Cole would be pitching on full rest, so it's a massive advantage to Houston 'cos he better than everyone.

I don't think anyone is underestimating Tampa. They've been one of the best pitching teams all season, maybe even the best, so there's always the chance that they' just shut a team down and win any given game.

But the reality is that they are facing the best offensive team in the league, and that team is also starting Verlander and Cole for 80% of the games in the series. No one is going to be favoured vs that.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Jesus. Having the Fox booth needing to do a promo for Smackdown is awkward.

I would love AJ to show up on Smackers though and get thrown off the stage. He is such a putz

Say Hey Kid

NY was his town & it always would be
Dec 10, 2007
When Stone Cold was asked if the groupie situation was out of control, he replied "I've been married 4 times".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->