HFWF OT #8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It was just so much f***ing Foo Fighters. Literally everybody I follow who lives in Toronto was at that show. I enjoy me some Foo Fighters but come on now.

I'm on a real We Came as Romans kick right now. Not sure how I feel about it.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
It was just so much ****ing Foo Fighters. Literally everybody I follow who lives in Toronto was at that show. I enjoy me some Foo Fighters but come on now.

I'm on a real We Came as Romans kick right now. Not sure how I feel about it.

I've been listening to them a little bit lately too, I usually sprinkle in one of their songs here and there on spotify playlists I make. I am digging the new The Wonder Years album too.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Oddly I forgot WCAR existed until I saw their side project Crucible open up an Abandon All Ships reunion show...

So...uhh...at least something good came out of that show.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
We are such a goddamn weird species. Why would any sane people stand in line for 6 hours to build a stuffed bear?

Also officially got my ticket to Drab Majesty and Deafheaven at the Opera House in Toronto for my trip, Ive never been there before, hope its a cool venue! Its in a great location adjacent to where we are staying.

Last edited:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
We are such a goddamn weird species. Why would any sane people stand in line for 6 hours to build a stuffed bear?

Also officially got my ticket to Drab Majesty and Deafheaven at the Opera House in Toronto for my trip, Ive never been there before, hope its a cool venue! Its in a great location adjacent to where we are staying.

As long as you don't use the bathroom it's one of the best venues in the city.

Worst bathrooms in the city though.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Bunch of my friends are going tomorrow, definitely sounds like a fun one.

I like the Pixies, Weezer was cool and all I’m just not a big fan and it was a pretty nostalgia based set. We also bailed 20 minutes early to beat the mass amounts of traffic that was going to happen. Fun for $20 not sure I’d pay any more though.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Walter killed PCO in the ring. they had to bring the defibrillator to bring him back to life. he Undertaker (sit up, tongue out) it and thus, the greatest chop war ive seen started.

jaw dropped. wrestling's so fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad