Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
*Me Watching Tavares and Matthews skating together at the Leafs Practice Rink*

tenor.gif

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Montreal should try getting a number one Centre. I mean. Shit. The Leafs have two of them it can't be that hard...

Okay. I'm done

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
summer is lonely.
everyone (friends) is outside the city.

not as much work as i expected. havent done anything summerish. now i depressed. shouldnt have answer that question.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
and my boyfriend erik karlsson is leaving me too!! :(

but yeah thats my problem of counting the chickens before they hatch or however the phrase goes.
met many potential clients and well no. they're all stupid broke.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
summer is lonely.
everyone (friends) is outside the city.

not as much work as i expected. havent done anything summerish. now i depressed. shouldnt have answer that question.

I haven't done summer shit either so don't worry. We usually go camping twice a year and this year we will be doing zero unfortunately.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I've gone to Montreal and Vancouver this summer but neither felt like a vacation since there was no relaxation involved.

Will spend July 28 - August 6th at the cottage though. No cell reception. Books. Beer. BBQ.

That's the life right there.

Reactions: Fro and BonMorrison

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I've gone to Montreal and Vancouver this summer but neither felt like a vacation since there was no relaxation involved.

Will spend July 28 - August 6th at the cottage though. No cell reception. Books. Beer. BBQ.

That's the life right there.

this is good timing with what I tweeted earlier today:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Not surprising that you're THAT guy. :sarcasm:

I kinda misspoke I guess. There are random weird pockets at my cottage where I'll get okay reception - at least enough to text or Instagram but it fades quickly and it's only be like...a certain tree. I like having the ability to have access but only if I want to seek it out. Otherwise I'm free from all clients, etc.

Reactions: BonMorrison

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Not surprising that you're THAT guy. :sarcasm:

I kinda misspoke I guess. There are random weird pockets at my cottage where I'll get okay reception - at least enough to text or Instagram but it fades quickly and it's only be like...a certain tree. I like having the ability to have access but only if I want to seek it out. Otherwise I'm free from all clients, etc.

Forever that guy. I hate camping with a passion but I love my friends too much to miss out. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Summer’s iight. August will be better. Probably head to Sandbanks for a bit, maybe take a roadie somewhere, maybe Osheaga, took a week off work and probably gonna take the weekend for my birthday too (Labour Day).

My books came in tho so now my summer is gonna be like 65% studying for my firefighter exam in late September.

Reactions: BonMorrison
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->