HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
it was the other way around just here in the GDT. Americans were crying hard against the refs for the non calls.

it was crazy. this wasnt a hockey game. it was country vs country and the insults were flying.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
My patriotism for Olympic hockey has gone down so much. I didn't even care about Canada winning gold at the last Olympics because they were so dominant. I was cheering for Phil the Thrill tbh.

I'd much, much rather they win a World Cup or Olympic gold for basketball.

I hope they win this time though, fwiw.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
My patriotism has kinda dropped but I'm assuming it's the lack of NHLers this year because I was all about it in Sochi and Vancouver.

Really it's just not a huge deal because I think Canada's the best at hockey and don't need confirmation at this point.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
personally im enjoying the hockey games despite the lack of NHLers. i can say i didnt watch a single world cup match cux hockey during summer is such a terrible idea and the made up teams idea is also garbage..

but yeah even the women had great show last night.

(the schedule is not cool, tho... but it is what it is)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
meanwhile Bergevin ain't gonna do jack shit

f***

I wish we would blow it up like the Rangers are about to.

Price concussion now too

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
personally im enjoying the hockey games despite the lack of NHLers. i can say i didnt watch a single world cup match cux hockey during summer is such a terrible idea and the made up teams idea is also garbage..

but yeah even the women had great show last night.

(the schedule is not cool, tho... but it is what it is)

Team NA was so exciting to watch. They made hockey so fun.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Team NA was so exciting to watch. They made hockey so fun.

i guess. but i prefer a McDavid in canada or a matthews in usa.
cant tell. didnt watch. i would prefer something like a game every now and then with different rosters according to whos hot or not, or injured. etc... i know its aalmost impossible for hockey to imitate soccer because how demanding and physical is, but i simply dont wanna watch hockey in august.

the obvious thing here to do is the olympics. but as a sens fan i will never forget the Hasek fiasco.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
There's a whole Twitter stream of like 30 gifs analyzing all of Virtue/Moir's interactions to deduce if they're in love or not and it's actually incredible.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
lirl, the Kadri discussion thread on the Leafs board got locked because the usual suspects couldn't help themselves. Unbelievable how a player as good as him can be so hated by a segment of the fanbase. It's not because of the style of his game either. This is the same fanbase that worshipped and continues to worship the likes of Darcy Tucker and Wendel Clarke.

End Rant.

Reactions: BonMorrison

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I'm telling you - and this isn't just restricted to Leaf fans - but posters that have an old legend as their avatar have about a 59324% higher chance of being a pile of shit compared to other posters.

It's like when you go into a YT comment section and all the shitty comments are coming from people with anime avatars. :laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
im trying to read whats going on. every 30 minutes there's something new happening on such trade.

im okay with geting Gustavsson and the late 1st and hopefuly flipping Cole.... but why retain on Brassard????

i was laughing at all the KArlsson rumors a few days go and now it seems inevitable that he's gone by monday.
feels bad man.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
im trying to read whats going on. every 30 minutes there's something new happening on such trade.

im okay with geting Gustavsson and the late 1st and hopefuly flipping Cole.... but why retain on Brassard????

i was laughing at all the KArlsson rumors a few days go and now it seems inevitable that he's gone by monday.
feels bad man.
Pittsburgh probably doesn't have the room but Melnyk doesn't want to retain it himself. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad