HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
montreal. so, you're probably gonna get it.
not really, the direction usually shifts towards the east. We usually get what you guys get beforehand. No snow today, and no snow in our forecast. Days of 2, 6, 10 and 7 degrees in the forecast after Saturday. Beautiful lol.

decided to peak at that farmer's almanac and they're only predicting one more snow "storm" for the season in mid-March and then it warms up and we get more rain. Hotter summer than normal. yay

anyways I finished Suits season 6. I ship Harvey and Mike even if Mike gets annoying in the second half of that season with not wanting to listen to Harvey who's trying to help him the entire time. Julius' speech tho. Jessica coming through in the clutch. oufff

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Unlimited OT approved from home this weekend, bayyyyybeeeeeeeee

Kill it. :yo: I'm salary so no OT, but just flat out work from home is incredible. The idea of not driving into an office saves so much time. I workout throughout the day. It saves tons and tons and tons of personal time. We've developed great ways of communication through technology.

I just can't speak enough about it.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
My official working hours are 20h00 to 04h00, even if I don't actually actively work then. So my favourite part of working at home is that I get paid for watching PPVs \o/.

And yeah, it's really impossible to say how great working at home is. I'd never take a job where it isn't an option.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i also work at home but its my own bussiness. so i still have to find the work. (which 90% time is also at home)

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
How dumb does this trade sound?

Fowler, Rakell, 2019 1st, 2018 3rd, for Karlsson, Ryan ($1.75M) retained, and Nurmi.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
every trade with Karlsson is dumb, for at least one year.
i still think he resigns, but its a circus in ottawa right now.

(i also dont see how anyone would want ryan's salary and frequently injured body)

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
No idea how you guys venture into other boards
The trade/rumour board is toxic enough that I can barely stand it
Nevermind actually going to boards and threads that actively have trash on it all the time
Kudos to you guys :laugh:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I tried to read the DSP thread. Didn't even make it one page.

I barely wander out of this forum but whenever I do I generally instantly regret it.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I really wonder sometimes if some of the clowns on the mainboards are actually racist/apologists or simply really dumb and ignorant.

I really did get a laugh at how some of them were stumped about why someone screaming "basketball, basketball" to a black hockey player is wrong.

You guys should've seen the thread about Kadri saying, "you're dead" to the Flames. He was straight up being called a terrorist and ISIS.

Reactions: BonMorrison

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I really wonder sometimes if some of the clowns on the mainboards are actually racist/apologists or simply really dumb and ignorant.

I really did get a laugh at how some of them were stumped about why someone screaming "basketball, basketball" to a black hockey player is wrong.

You guys should've seen the thread about Kadri saying, "you're dead" to the Flames. He was straight up being called a terrorist and ISIS.

I think its "fake dumb" to me. The people who are like why is chanting that racist?? They know the undertones, if you don't then you're an imbecile. They just pretend to be blissfully unaware like its some basis for a legitimate argument.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Such a nice day in Ottawa. Sun is shining, able to wear a ballcap and spring jacket.

Plus, only a half day of work!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Such a nice day in Ottawa. Sun is shining, able to wear a ballcap and spring jacket.

Plus, only a half day of work!
No work today. Wore my leather jacket and running shoes. I can’t wait for the 8 and 11 degree days for this snow to melt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->