HFWF OT 6: Tis the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
oh yeah tonight everyone will feel more empty and alone when they see their dumb cousin with their hot girlfriend.

im here for you America.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Black Friday deals weak. Yeezy Belugas need to be purchased Saturday. Or else i'm going to drop $1500 on shoes this weekend in rage.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Continued topics of discussion from previous thread:
- Bob Richards' night with Enzo Amore
- All of our love lives

I didn't know what to say to him and kinda just winged it. It was weird.

I would've come up with something interesting if I had known he'd be at the door.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
it hurts me to spend money. like i physically feel pain.
Why? You don't get to take it with you when you die. I'm not saying spend carelessly, but man it's just money. :laugh: Save and be intelligent. Build your future. But damn... have a cushion to spend and live now. Tomorrow is never guaranteed. Take every single day as a blessing. Even your worst day is better than not being here.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I feel like there were posts in the old thread that were deleted.

Also, I'm hoping to get a new keyboard and graphics card.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Why? You don't get to take it with you when you die. I'm not saying spend carelessly, but man it's just money. :laugh: Save and be intelligent. Build your future. But damn... have a cushion to spend and live now. Tomorrow is never guaranteed. Take every single day as a blessing. Even your worst day is better than not being here.

ive been working on my own for the last 10 years. i survive, but you never know when the phone is gonna ring again.
sometimes im at zero with no guarantees.

im just cheap. i guess. but im simply not gonna die with money cuz i simply dont have any.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
ive been working on my own for the last 10 years. i survive, but you never know when the phone is gonna ring again.
sometimes im at zero with no guarantees.

im just cheap. i guess. but im simply not gonna die with money cuz i simply dont have any.

God bless your work, but I would choose a different job.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i cant be hire by simply anyone. ive f***ed up before.
and im not gonna flip burgers.
i love my job. i love my clients.wouldnt change that. i dont even wish it would be bigger, just more steady contracts.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
what is "out"

is it that bright thing on the other side of my window

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Tru. I've got a team dinner I said I will go to and I just found out the few people I actually know from my team aren't going -_-
I’m just feeling one of THOSE days coming on where I won’t wanna do anything but the gym since I don’t have to socialize there. Maybe it’s the season really setting in now but I’ve never had that before so idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->