HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Cor,

Stanley Cup winners being invited to the White House didn't even become an annual thing till like 1995.

The Toronto Blue Jays, a Canadian team (though in a different league), were invited in 92.

CTjgJ-aUAAAeZxQ.jpg

According to this answer on Quora, the Habs were invited to the White House when they won the Cup in 93, but decided not to go.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Facebook comment sections, which usually are pretty hard to read, have become shockingly unbearable lately.

Post: Why you shouldn't expect to see the NHL taking a stance like NFL players?

Logical Guy: Well probably because rich white boys from rural Manitoba aren't routinely racially profiled against...

White Guy 1: I've been stopped before, was I racially profiled LMAO. Dumb.

White Guy 2: I was on multiple occasions stopped and questioned by police. Even on a family trip through the USA my dad and I were pulled over because we looked suspicious. Each time showed ID and explained what we were doing ( sometimes searched) and away we went. It happens a lot to many people.

White Guy 3: If you do nothing wrong you won't be stopped. Or you could just listen to the cops.

PIF: killing self

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Hey, me too! Congrats! I was anxious all weekend after I didn't hear anything Friday. Thankfully the call came in at 830 AM.

Congrats to you as well! I feel you there man, same here. I went in on Thursday and they said there was a chance they'd get back on Friday but it didn't happen. They called all my references on Friday at least. Went in for another interview and got the call at 10:30AM while driving back. Super excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->