HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I mean funny enough, I've worked myself up to a point where if I ran into a certain person, I'd ask them out without a second thought. Chances are it's incredibly unlikely I do run into them again though.
I've gotta get to that point but I'm in my own head waaaay too much.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
been there...just remember, be yourself, the moment you become someone else, your relationship is over...
it's done anyways, I'm like 99.99999% sure she was only here during the college strike and is back in school in whatever city now. Like I said, I'd never seen her before this strike so it's plausible.

and if not, and she's there this week, then I'm gonna shoot my shot. Cause f*** everyone else in here feeling all warm and shit. >:|

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Reading Disclose's wisdom like:

tumblr_oyrdbxunnO1vewr0uo1_1280.gif

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
see... im jealous that younger people here own a house.
so dont think life is perfect cuz you're getting laid. if is obviously more fun. but ive made terrible desicions too in many different fields.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
look i wanted to stop talking about love advice cuz Kimi hates it. so i thought making an adult movie would be better conversation. its not love.... just pure raw sex.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
see... im jealous that younger people here own a house.
so dont think life is perfect cuz you're getting laid. if is obviously more fun. but ive made terrible desicions too in many different fields.

My house doesn’t buy love tho :(

MCG is jealous. :nod:

Him right now:

giphy.gif

I am.

And I completely accept the f*** up on my part.

Although if I am correct in that she was only back home during the strike and is now back in school in another city, there was never a chance of anything coming from it anyways.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
My house doesn’t buy love tho :(

it will in a way, trust me.
once you bring a (gym) girl to your place and tell it you own it. she will be more open. we all want stability and someone who takes care of themselves in every way, (it includes money)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad