HFWF OT 4 -- Midnight Blue Yeezys = drool

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I don't think I'll ever understand bitcoin no matter how hard I try. You can solve math problems for e-money? Who pays you?

That's the part I don't understand the "farming" for money.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I don't think I'll ever understand bitcoin no matter how hard I try. You can solve math problems for e-money? Who pays you?

That's the part I don't understand the "farming" for money.

let me try as best I can

A Bitcoin is basically a 64 digit unique number. That number is the solution of a complex math problem. There is a finite number of bitcoins (21 million) and the bitcoin is essentially a reward for being the first to solve that eqation. You are up againt other people who are trying to solve the same eqation, and may have more powerful hardware than you to solve it faster. This is how the 21 million finite bitcoins are being "fairly" distributed.

Now lets say you win the race. You have 1 bitcoin (currently valued around 3.7k dollars). You can then say to someone "I will buy this used car from you, and I will give you my one bitcoin as payment." The transaction goes ahead, and your 64 bit unique-ID bitcoin is sent from your wallet to his

Now lets say he wants to get the cash for that bitcoin. He can then say to someone "I will give you my one bitcoin in exchange for 3700 of your US dollars". Someone sends him the US dollars, and he gives away his 1 bitcoin.

The bitcoin has translatable value because its not controlled centrally by any bank of financial instituion and therefore cannot have transaction fees imposed on it

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
If you do one little thing that breaks TorÂ’s encryption, youÂ’re deanonymized and anyone can find you down to your exact location if I believe. Like a lot of the IP addresses from the first story above went back to secured university websites.

i have no idea what those words mean.
but i ordered sumthing... they had my adresse, i gave it to them....

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Disclose irl
2747096.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Now if someone tried buying drugs off the deep web they’d almost definitely have a better chance of having the authorities show up to their address.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
im gonna guess that those cops are more after the creepy ****, like selling weapons, hiring hitmen, trafficking people.... just my selfish opinion.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
im gonna guess that those cops are more after the creepy ****, like selling weapons, hiring hitmen, trafficking people.... just my selfish opinion.

They're after it all. The FBI have seized numerous deep web marketplaces that were selling drugs, weapons, etc.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Why do people need to buy drugs off the deep Web?

I can order drugs off the normal web.

.... its really cheap and i really dont believed it, until it arrived.... i know where to get my **** locally. its just a why not? moment.

and yeah, cool for you, i guess. hook me up.................

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I honestly find it hard to watch hockey. The fact that Tom Wilson got suspended is an absolute joke and i hate Tom Wilson.

It's getting hard to watch.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Sorry, but the Penguins are gutless cowards. Absolutely pathetic to make that decision after the events over the weekend. Hopefully, there will be a few players that refuse to go, but I doubt it.

With that said, the Penguins aren't an outlier. I bet pretty much every NHL team would go to the White House, which is just depressing to think about.

I wonder if a team like the Leafs with someone like Nazem Kadri on the roster would even refuse to go there.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Yeah that doesn't sit well with me either.

You got the NFL, NBA and small potions of the MLB standing up to this garbage. The NHL, who are supposed to be like, so totally progressive brah does nothing.

**** the Penguins.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I'm certain Kadri would refuse but I doubt the team as a whole.

It sucks to think about that, but yeah, unfortunately that's true.

Kadri seems to be pretty liked in the locker room, so I think at least his good friends like Leo and maybe Gards would stand with him too. Maybe Matthews would too seeing as he's half Mexican.

Yeah that doesn't sit well with me either.

You got the NFL, NBA and small potions of the MLB standing up to this garbage. The NHL, who are supposed to be like, so totally progressive brah does nothing.

**** the Penguins.

Exactly.

They always preach inclusivity and how they're accepting of everyone and then pull this ****. Pathetic af.

I really hate this league's and its players' cowardice. This good ol' boy culture is ****. It's a damn shame that only a few players like Blake Wheeler actually have the balls to say something.

Also, I hope the Pens get absolutely destroyed in the media.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Also, embarrassing reading the thread on the Penguins board. My goodness. :shakehead

And again, the sad thing is this would happen on every team's board. I know on the Leafs board there would be lots of defenders of an action like this. The Kadri threads on our board really bring out some of our worst posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->