HFWF Fantasy Hockey KEEPER League

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
OMG LMAOOO I DROPPED ALL MY GOOD PLAYERS CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS THE LAST DAY :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

Y’all enjoy Guentzel.
Man you dumbass I’m gonna go in and put em back on your team tomorrow before the games start smh lmao

Telling y’all now if anyone picks those guys up I’m going into the LM tools and putting them back on Bon’s team cause this mf trying to make me WORK on a Monday morning

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Dropped Guentzel, Binnington, McDonagh, Perron, Johansen for a bunch of utility scrubs cause I thought this was it. RIP bye. :laugh:

My other league ended today hence the confusion.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm surprised I got this far with Karlsson's injury but especially this matchup, three important players went down. No shot at all. lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Me at the start of the season, and throughout, seeing @CHGoalie27 dominate: my reign is over, time to hang up my boots and bust out the retirement suit

Me, in the playoffs: reveals it’s a salmon-coloured suit, world’s strongest slam to CHGoalie and @Pinkfloyd, yelling that I got a lot left in the tank.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If you didn't beat someone that is dealing with four injuries on their roster practically throughout the matchup, you'd be embarrassed. lol

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ugh, is @M.C.G. 31 gonna win again?
Dk4TlmMY.jpg

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Matt Barzal
Kyle Connor
PK Subban
Phil Kessel

All available for teams looking for potential keepers.

I have Hedman, Pettersson, Laine, Marner & Tkachuk lined up as my keepers, so they could be moved as well.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Nope. Was bottom of the pack in the draft and used my first two picks on Doughty and Quick lol.

Looking back at that, it’s a miracle I’m at this point.

Getting Stamkos for Alex Tuch and pick swaps helped you.

Also the Weber and Hamilton and whoever it was for Doughty and Karlsson also helped cause at the time, Karlsson was dog ass

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Getting Stamkos for Alex Tuch and pick swaps helped you.

Also the Weber and Hamilton and whoever it was for Doughty and Karlsson also helped cause at the time, Karlsson was dog ass
Yeah the wheeling and dealing helped. Stamkos has been huge in this playoff for me and it was worth giving up the picks since he’s going to be a keeper for me.

Doughty and Karlsson for Hamilton, Couture and Weber could have blown up in my face though. Karlsson heated up right as I traded him, but I have no complaints.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
yo Alex Edler became an absolute beast for me this run

reminds me of the glory days when I used to have him in my other league all year long before Vancouver turned to shit

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
That mistake I made that MCG fixed for me really has bitten me cause I can’t make any roster moves even tho they were reverted.

That’s fair tho, that should be my punishment for making such a dumb mistake lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That mistake I made that MCG fixed for me really has bitten me cause I can’t make any roster moves even tho they were reverted.

That’s fair tho, that should be my punishment for making such a dumb mistake lol
I didn't do that. I put them back on your team without burning your roster moves. You just seemed to have burned them all by picking up scrubs (for some weird reason) when you dropped your good players lmao

THIS DUDE THOUGHT THE SEASON WAS OVER AND STILL PICKED UP SCRUBS INSTEAD OF JUST DROPPING THE PLAYERS LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->