CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm reigning champ in the Panthers Board A League on Yahoo. I'm pretty used to it.

I am also not opposed to staying put, I like playing different leagues.
ESPN is waaaaay too bad to continue. Not only can I not do shit as a LM, but I can hardly do anything useful as a regular user to set my team.

I linked the new league above if you wouldn't mind clicking and joining.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
Still need people? I'll give it a shot.

Looks like you still had roster spots available so I joined. :)

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
oh damn, didn't expect new people to join this season :laugh: not really down to do a re-draft at this point :laugh:

but @Dr Pepper and @offkilter will be in for next season, so we'll move on to Yahoo at the end of this season.

How I'll set this up is all the teams currently in: @BonMorrison @Paris in Flames @Cor @jbell886 @Fro @Sarcastic (if he's still in, might need to replace him, hope he's ok he hasn't logged on since Sept), @Pinkfloyd @CHGoalie27 @SnS

will all select their keepers, and then @Dr Pepper and @offkilter will do a mini-draft to select players that weren't kept and/or were free agents to be their keepers, and then the final draft order will be assembled.

I'm holding out hope that @Virtanen18 will be down to replace Sarcastic or at least co-own the team until that's cleared up.

The only one's who HAVEN'T joined the Yahoo league is PiF and Sarcastic, and I won't be holding spots if other people click the link to join for next season before them. There are only two spots left open.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
If I snagged a spot from an actual GM, just delete my team to make room for him. :laugh:

If there's still room, I'm good to wait til next season or whenever.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Just to be perfectly clear, because I'm confused af lmao, we're staying on ESPN with our current teams until the end of the season?

We're staying on ESPN with our current teams until the end of the season, yes.

Then we will all select our keepers and do it at an earlier date than the deadline last season so @Dr Pepper and @offkilter can draft 5 players each from the available players.

If I snagged a spot from an actual GM, just delete my team to make room for him. :laugh:

If there's still room, I'm good to wait til next season or whenever.

All the current active GMs are in now, so it's okay. There's one final spot for Sarcastic if he returns, and if not, then someone will replace his team.

Reactions: BonMorrison

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@M.C.G. 31 our match is a hell of a lot closer than it looks, all my centers having so many off days is a disappointment to what our match should've been.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad