HFWF Fantasy Hockey KEEPER League

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I wasn't expecting it to be this close after a week. I thought you'd be kicking my ass. Why are you pretending like you're making this interesting? lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
LOL my offense decided to disappear and my goalies, while still putting up wins, aren't looking to get me the SV%.

Hopefully I can say it's all just a part of the plan but who knows lol

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Well at least I know I have 3rd place in the bag.

Not sure if jbell didn't start his lines or if I'm actually drubbing him this bad - I think he just didn't start his lines. :laugh:

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
Well at least I know I have 3rd place in the bag.

Not sure if jbell didn't start his lines or if I'm actually drubbing him this bad - I think he just didn't start his lines. :laugh:

I’ve been slacking on setting my lines. Been a busy week for me

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
considering the garbage with line settings in my other keeper league that has literally handed the title to the league manager (lol) it warms my little heart to see everyone's lines set in advance even among the eliminated teams

love y'all <333333

Reactions: BonMorrison

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Lineups set for the final 6 nights of action.

Are we going to wait until like August/September to randomize the draft order/submit keepers?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Lineups set for the final 6 nights of action.

Are we going to wait until like August/September to randomize the draft order/submit keepers?
I can do the draft order when the playoffs are done to allow for lots of time for trade talks. Keepers are submitted on ESPN and the due date is whatever (I can’t remember now lol)

Way I think I’ll do it is winning team has the most lottery balls, runner up and third place have same amount, 4th place one less, and it decreases as teams were lower in their finishes but I haven’t fully decided yet.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I can do the draft order when the playoffs are done to allow for lots of time for trade talks. Keepers are submitted on ESPN and the due date is whatever (I can’t remember now lol)

Way I think I’ll do it is winning team has the most lottery balls, runner up and third place have same amount, 4th place one less, and it decreases as teams were lower in their finishes but I haven’t fully decided yet.

Everyone should be on the same level. Maybe give the winner a bit of a bump, or the winner can pick no lower than 5th or something. I don't think lower teams should have higher odds than the better team, but they certainly shouldn't have the lowest odds.

Just my personal opinion, I'll ultimatley be fine with whatever.

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Everyone should be on the same level. Maybe give the winner a bit of a bump, or the winner can pick no lower than 5th or something. I don't think lower teams should have higher odds than the better team, but they certainly shouldn't have the lowest odds.

Just my personal opinion, I'll ultimatley be fine with whatever.
I might do something like that, we'll see.

For example, in the draft lottery simulator to set the draft last summer I gave everyone 3 lottery balls in the randomizer. So what I had in mind for this season was:

1st place - 5 lottery balls
2nd & 3rd place - 4 lottery balls
4th place - 3 lottery balls
5th - 10th - 2 lottery balls

but maybe having the winner draft no lower than 5th might be a better call (and giving the winner 1 extra lottery ball (4) and everyone else from runner up to 10th place keeps 3 lottery balls).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad