HFWF Fantasy Hockey KEEPER League

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
yeah im still in for next year. gonna be tight if i make it into the playoffs this year or not

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm still in for next season. I'm open to whatever changes you want to do. I just like trash talking you all.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm pretty sure my team's late surge for this final day led to ECf------W being eliminated from a playoff berth and making way for Human Erasers or NJPW is Trash to slip in. :laugh: you're welcome @jbell886 and/or @BonMorrison

EDIT: can confirm, I directly caused jbell to get in by eliminating CHGoalie and now I will eliminate jbell in two weeks

Last edited:

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
I'm pretty sure my team's late surge for this final day led to ECf------W being eliminated from a playoff berth and making way for Human Erasers or NJPW is Trash to slip in. :laugh: you're welcome @jbell886 and/or @BonMorrison

EDIT: can confirm, I directly caused jbell to get in by eliminating CHGoalie and now I will eliminate jbell in two weeks

I’m coming for you

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
everyone's still in, sickkkk.

thinking next year of putting in a trade deadline before the playoffs to push for some trades between sellers + buyers for teams to go for it.

Kinda crazy how we had a seller (Human Erasers - well, seemingly a seller based on the moves) still make the playoffs.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Me telling @jbell886 to just stay down

DSC_2755.JPG

Reactions: BonMorrison

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA

Surely Simmonds AND Bergeron being injured had nothing to do with it!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->