HFWF Fantasy Hockey KEEPER League

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
We have a trade to announce.

Jbell886 trades johnny hockey and his 13th and 14th round draft picks to pinkfloyd for joe pavelski his 1st and 3rd round draft picks

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
Looking to trade some of my centres for wingers/draft picks.

Also still considering moving Marchand for picks

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'd like to score another keeper type player whether it's on defense or in net if anyone wants people on my team that isn't McDavid, Gaudreau, or Kuznetsov.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
the following guys are for trade for draft picks

william karlsson
bo horvat
brad marchand
joe pavelski

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
me: sick, my team did great this week and hopefully I built a cushion in my fourth place spot.

-4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th all wreck their opponents this week-

I’m so mad :laugh: - this last week is gonna be tight.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Considering the trade I made at the start of the season, getting rid of a last round pick and Jake Allen for a 7th round pick is looking really good. Like even the 4th goalie I drafted in the summer (Lehner) has a better SV% than Allen lol.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Turns out I forgot to sent my February lineups. So...that tanked my record.

Ah well. JUST GOTTA MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, BABY.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Jason Zucker has been my best move. Picked him up off the waiver market.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So, since we're doing draft lotteries for the picks every off-season and the standings don't determine draft order, I've been thinking of ways to make it somewhat interesting.

There's a lottery ball generator which I used to determine the draft order last summer, and I was thinking, and seeking suggestions, for how the standings should determine the amount of lottery balls in determining the order. Higher finishes get more lottery balls? Lower teams get more lottery balls since the argument can be made that drafting in the middle of the pack is better for quality? I'm not sure how to go about it, but I'm open to suggestions.

Also, I'd like to know who's still interested in keeping their team or if anyone would like to give up their team for next season. I'd also like to know if there are anymore people interested, as I'd be okay with expanding the league to 12 teams from the 10 we're currently that.

Pls confirm keeping your team for next season:

@BonMorrison - stay
@Paris in Flames - stay
@Cor - stay
@Pinkfloyd - stay
@SnS - stay
@Sarcastic - stay
@jbell886 - stay
@CHGoalie27
@Fro - stay (I presume)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fro