William Carrier Alex Chiasson

Josh Morrissey - Brent Burns
Essa Lindell - Jordan Oesterle
Alex Goligoski - Juuso Riikola

Jake Allen
Casey DeSmith

LTIR: Michael Grabner​

Updated Trade Block:

Available: Grabner, Goligoski, Chiasson and still willing to listen to offers on Hall as before.

Shopping for: 1) Starting goalie(Playoff contender) 2) depth dman 3) depth forward

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts

Trade Deadline Trading Block

On the Block: 2019 BOS 1st, Alex Iafallo, Nicholas Kerdiles, Marco Scandella, Joakim Ryan
Available: Ryan Getzlaf, Nikolai Kovalenko, Brett Pesce, Semyon Varlamov
Willing to Discuss In The Right Deal: Aarne Talvitie, Nick Suzuki, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

Looking for... (1) playoff-bound forwards and defenders that are under contract past this season, (2) offensive defenders under the age of 30, and (3) draft picks.

Special Notes

Ryan Getzlaf is only willing to waive to a very specific number of teams, must be a top contender.
Nick Suzuki and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins will only be moved if the return includes either a U30 playoff-bound forward that’s under contract past this season or a top blue-chip prospect. I’m not looking to move them but open to ideas.
A number of (depth) players in both the NHL and AHL are available for pick(s).
Ryan, Kerdiles, and Varlamov are players mentioned above who could be moved for pick(s).
At this time, I have no intensions of moving Gaudette, Batherson, or Lundkvist.

PM me here or through discord if you have something in mind. Had a couple deals fall through so I’m just hoping to make some music before the deadline passes.

Looking for fellas to mingle with. Hoping to make some deals before the deadline...

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
Looking for fellas to mingle with. Hoping to make some deals before the deadline...

tenor.gif

Reactions: Weylspin

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
:stars HFVHL Trade Dealine Block:
Shopping:
Tobias Rieder, Stefan Noesen, Mikko Koskinen, Petr Mrazek, Tyler Bozak, Jack Johnson
Available: Tyler Toffoli, Robby Fabbri, James Neal, Erik Gudbranson
Willing to Discuss: Alex Tuch, Vince Dunn, Julien Gauthier
Looking for: Draft Picks, Prospects, Young Players

Reactions: Dabeast

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
:kings sign the following players to ELC contracts (all who's rights already belong to LA)
Scott Reedy - 3 x $0.900M AAV
Ty Lewis - 3 x $0.900M AAV
Jonas Rondbjerg - 3 x $0.925M AAV
Kyle Olson - 3 x $0.925M AAV
Jarret Tyszka - 3 x $0.925M AAV
Erik Foley - 3 x $0.825M AAV

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
:caps call up Oscar Fantenberg
Waive Roman Polak

Edit:
Also activate Christian Djoos off IR
Send Down Carl Dahlstrom

Last edited:
Reactions: Dabeast

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
WHEELIN' AND NEALIN'
:stars / :coyotes
To DAL: Denis Malgin
To ARZ: James Neal (50% retained for final 3 years of contract)
*Arizona was not on James Neal's 15 team M-NTC block*
Really tough for me to give up on a player like Malgin who I quite like, but it was a similar situation as the one we had with Honka earlier. Like the player and his potential but if his IRL team isn't going to play him, there's not much I can do about it. Hopefully he gets his chance in Florida or somewhere else in the next couple of years. Would've been nice for it to happen with us but his waiver eligibility forced our hand here.

As for Neal, we hope that we're buying low on a guy who can bounce back and be a 40-50 point player for a couple of years. He's an expensive rental for what he's bringing so far this season, but at least he's on a team that should make a good push this postseason.

Anyway, cheers to Try for the smooth negotations.

FOurteenS inCisOr

FOS COrp CEO
May 4, 2012
Republic of VI
SIGNINGS:

:caps Sign F Conor Garland to a 3-year contract extension with a $2m AAV.

F Matt Calvert to a 2-year extension with a $2.5m AAV

F Dustin Brown to a 2-year extension with a $4.5m AAV

D Carl Dahlstrom to a 1-year extension with a $1m AAV

D Mac Hollowell to a 3-year ELC with a $850k AAV

F Tari Hirose to a 2-year ELC with a $850k AAV

canucklax

Feb 9, 2018
SIGNINGS:

:caps Sign F Conor Garland to a 3-year contract extension with a $2m AAV.

F Matt Calvert to a 2-year extension with a $2.5m AAV

F Dustin Brown to a 2-year extension with a $4.5m AAV

D Carl Dahlstrom to a 1-year extension with a $1m AAV

D Mac Hollowell to a 3-year ELC with a $850k AAV

F Tari Hirose to a 2-year ELC with a $850k AAV
Hollowell is a late 98 making him still draft eligible in our league, I tried signing him earlier

Reactions: Intoewsables

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts

Send down Colby Cave, C and Eric Cernak, D
Call-up Eric Robsinon, LW and CJ Smith, LW/RW

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Hollowell is a late 98 making him still draft eligible in our league, I tried signing him earlier
If you tried to sign him already and couldn't that's fine, I'm cool not getting him, but he should definitely be eligible to sign as the eligibility requirements are that you can't be older than 20 by December 31st of the draft year. He's 20 right now and will turn 21 in September, so he should definitely be eligible

canucklax

Feb 9, 2018
If you tried to sign him already and couldn't that's fine, I'm cool not getting him, but he should definitely be eligible to sign as the eligibility requirements are that you can't be older than 20 by December 31st of the draft year. He's 20 right now and will turn 21 in September, so he should definitely be eligible
I agree but it's a league quirk where NA prospects have to go through 3 drafts, which he hasnt as he was a late birthday and therefore still eligible for a 3rd and final time coming up this year.

Reactions: Elusive Derposaurus

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
:ducks Sign D Mac Hollowell to a 3-year ELC with a $950k AAV

Reactions: Elusive Derposaurus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad