PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Any playoff bound or potential playoff bound players are OTB in SJ:

Ron Hainsey - 4th Round Pick
Vladimir Sobotka - 4th/5th Round Pick + Lower Level prospect
Sean Kuraly - Draft Pick OR Prospect
Jordan Martinook - 4th Round Pick
Brian Gibbons - 5th Round Pick

Want them all traded - I'm cleaning house.

Prices are not firm, but preferred returns.

Last edited:

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
:rangers

New York Rangers demote Christian Jaros

New York Rangers call up Devon Toews

giphy.gif

Last edited:

FOurteenS inCisOr

FOS COrp CEO
May 4, 2012
Republic of VI
Cool, cause that is the way my team is going lol.

I was under the impression you’ve got to have balance, but it’s pretty loosely governed—if you’ve got a source for a player playing W/C or both you’re in the clear.

At least that’s how we started. I remember having to post a number of sources for players playing both wings or W and C to get my roster set.

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
I was under the impression you’ve got to have balance, but it’s pretty loosely governed—if you’ve got a source for a player playing W/C or both you’re in the clear.

At least that’s how we started. I remember having to post a number of sources for players playing both wings or W and C to get my roster set.
Loosely governed is probably the best way to put it, yeah. I originally planned for it to not matter but there were a lot of people who wanted some sort of enforcement to make sure teams weren't dressing 12 centers, for example. There's no penalty for doing this per se, but positions are being tracked and you may be asked to sort that out if it gets a little too unrealistic.

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Loosely governed is probably the best way to put it, yeah. I originally planned for it to not matter but there were a lot of people who wanted some sort of enforcement to make sure teams weren't dressing 12 centers, for example. There's no penalty for doing this per se, but positions are being tracked and you may be asked to sort that out if it gets a little too unrealistic.
Are you saying that Max Jones can’t be a goalie??

Reactions: Elusive Derposaurus

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
:coyotes resign Jakub Vrana to a 3 year contract @ $3.75M AAV
:ducks resign Trevor Van Reimsdyk to a 2 year contract @ $1.8M AAV
resign Taylor Fedun to a 1 year contract @ $1M AAV
resign Nick Jensen(D) to a 1 year contract @ $1.25M AAV
:flames sign Nicklas Jensen(F) to a 2 year deal @ $1M AAV
sign Nikolai Prokhorkin to a 2 year deal @ $1M AAV

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
CONNOR TURNS A NEW PAGE(AU)
:leafs / :jets
KyleConnor.jpg

A large trade has cast a new shadow on the looming trade deadline as the Toronto Maple Leafs have dealt star winger Kyle Connor to the Winnipeg Jets for a package of assets. GM @canucklax has been adamant on collecting more draft picks and he's done that recently with multiple trades, and now another two first round picks. Jean Gabriel Pageau has had a strong year on a depleted team and also carries some decent value, but the real main piece of the deal lies in top prospect and Portland Winterhawk Cody Glass. GM Lax found his general managing start with his hometown Portland Winterhawks, so dealing for one of his favorite players most likely had made this an easier pill to swallow. Winnipeg GM @StrictlyCommercial was recently considering a playoff run, and with his favorable position in the standings, this surely means he'll be willing to take a stab at a playoff run once more, and if not, he still ends up with a 22 year old elite winger.
To TOR: Cody Glass, JG Pageau, 2019 CAR 1st, 2020 WPG 1st
To WPG: Kyle Connor, 2019 CAR 5th, 2020 ANA 5th

canucklax

Feb 9, 2018
It was really tough to move Kyle Connor, he's been a good sport on a terrible team here and committed himself to our long term plan. We realized however that we needed more high end assets, not just one or two, and in order to get them we had to give up a prime piece. Negotiations with @StrictlyCommercial were incredibly smooth and were quickly settled with a trade beneficial to both sides. We have coveted Cody Glass since taking over, and view him as a future cornerstone of our franchise, and were able to add 2 1sts on top of that, we couldn't say no. We hope Kyle is successful in his new home and will be rooting for him this post-season. We now are projected to have 3 1st round picks in both the 2019 and 2020 drafts, which will set the foundation of this rebuild.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
We were sad to part with Glass who has developed admirably for the team. With a centre core already featuring three young 1st line centers and the emergence of Joe Veleno, we felt we could move Glass for an elite young winger who will hopefully help us contend in the playoffs for years to come. As mentioned above, negotiations were smooth and professional.

In order to make room for Connor, Winnipeg waives Kyle Clifford.

Reactions: Dabeast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad