HFTML GM Connected | Dallas Available | Trade Deadline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs For Life*

Are you seriously advancing it right now..?

I was on xbox and boltz said he was trying to trade so I gave him 30 min.. sorry bud that you couldn't play your game 30 minutes after what the sim was supposed to be.. I stopped it for you to play your game crybaby

Ehsian

Jun 29, 2010
At least Skacore gave a heads up, and delayed it if people were finally able to match up.

Awareness, bro.

#WorstCommishEver

Leafs For Life*

At least Skacore gave a heads up, and delayed it if people were finally able to match up.

Awareness, bro.

#WorstCommishEver

Actually, he only delayed it for games started before the sim time. But keep on crying.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010

Awareness, bro.

#WorstCommishEver

You guys should give him a break he's doing a fine job

I would have simmed it in this case to be honest. Nothing personal but for myself, 12:40am on a Thursday I'm not waiting up another half hour for someone to squeeze a game in since technically the sim period had already passed. Leafs fan is much kinder, and gentler than I ever was :sarcasm:

Leafs For Life*

WEST | HF | GT Pacific Division | |
large.png
| XXXXX | XXXXX
large.png
| XXXXX | XXXXX
large.png
| XXXXX | XXXXX
large.png
| XXXXX | XXXXX
large.png
| XXXXX | XXXXX
large.png
| XXXXX | XXXXX
large.png
| XXXXX | XXXXX
- | - | -
Central Division | HF | GT
large.png
| XXXXX | XXXXX
large.png
| XXXXX | XXXXX
large.png
| XXXXX | XXXXX
large.png
| XXXXX | XXXXX
large.png
| XXXXX | XXXXX
large.png
| XXXXX | XXXXX
large.png
| XXXXX | XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Gained Backstrom lost Dubinsky into the oblivion... EA Sports... it's definitely NOT in the game

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
Gained Backstrom lost Dubinsky into the oblivion... EA Sports... it's definitely NOT in the game

I made a bunch of trades this week. but I sent everyone down that was scratched just incase that happened and I got all my players...did u try that?

JaMoney9

Oct 24, 2012

I made a bunch of trades this week. but I sent everyone down that was scratched just incase that happened and I got all my players...did u try that?

Yeah i sent 8 players out and received 8 players and mine are all there. As far as I can tell you gotta make sure that at no point in the trading process you would go over the cap. So when i make trades, before the sim I always send down any scratched players. Sounds dumb but it hasnt failed me yet.

Predaleafs

Oct 7, 2009
Toronto
Im out, i was in the league only a couple of days and all that happens is complaining and whining and the commish is not up to what SB was last year. All he does is call people whiners and fight with them. This league is terribad

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
Im out, i was in the league only a couple of days and all that happens is complaining and whining and the commish is not up to what SB was last year. All he does is call people whiners and fight with them. This league is terribad

what team are u?

hopefully not Nashville cause I gotta play them lol

skacore

Nov 7, 2010

Quitters stay quitting

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario

So... Who were the guys that put a beating on Nashville? Usually when people quit soon after joining its because they are not up to the skill level needed to play in this league :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad