#12Antonio StrangesLWAnn Arbor MI2020 Draft - 123rd43.3% 5
#13Aram MinnetianRDWoodcliff Lake NJ2023 Draft - 125th57.1%New

Did you know Aram used to play Center? Crazy. I've always played goal.​

Adler2022-Tiefensee-1983800393.png

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
mormon-missionaries-at-door-3237412345.jpg

Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about Oskar Bäck?

I promise it will only take a moment.

Now I know we're all looking for high ceiling prospects in our lives. I was too, but then I found Oskar Bäck.

Would you like to vote for someone who will play NHL games this year? Oskar's your Man.

How about devoting yourself to someone who will work as hard as you do? You can plug Oskar into your lineup no matter where you find yourself. He's a big body who can check the other team's top players, win faceoffs, and go to the net.

Not sold yet? Well what if I told you he coaches describe him as, quote, a "gamer" ? Yes, that's right, he lives for high pressure big game situations.

Well, thank you for your time. Here, take a pamphlet.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
View attachment 735908

Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about Oskar Bäck?

I promise it will only take a moment.

Now I know we're all looking for high ceiling prospects in our lives. I was too, but then I found Oskar Bäck.

Would you like to vote for someone who will play NHL games this year? Oskar's your Man.

How about devoting yourself to someone who will work as hard as you do? You can plug Oskar into your lineup no matter where you find yourself. He's a big body who can check the other team's top players, win faceoffs, and go to the net.

Not sold yet? Well what if I told you he coaches describe him as, quote, a "gamer" ? Yes, that's right, he lives for high pressure big game situations.

Well, thank you for your time. Here, take a pamphlet.

Well played. We definitely have Bäck too low if we’re taking about realistic expectations to make the big club. He’s our next Faksa.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Back over Damiani? Remind yourselves they were taken in the same draft and Damiani has already earned his cup of coffee and was one of the final cuts for last year's roster.

The Damiani trade rumours + drop in production (crazy what roster depth does) really has a lot of people sleeping on him.

Anyway- I took Brad Gardiner. I think Gardiner's game is projectable and he's a tier above the tweeners (Damiani/Back/Wheatcroft) for me. I also like George Fegaras around here. It will be interesting to see where we land on Minnetian and Fegaras next summer.

Reactions: Kcb12345 and LT

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Back over Damiani? Remind yourselves they were taken in the same draft and Damiani has already earned his cup of coffee and was one of the final cuts for last year's roster.

The Damiani trade rumours + drop in production (crazy what roster depth does) really has a lot of people sleeping on him.

Anyway- I took Brad Gardiner. I think Gardiner's game is projectable and he's a tier above the tweeners (Damiani/Back/Wheatcroft) for me. I also like George Fegaras around here. It will be interesting to see where we land on Minnetian and Fegaras next summer.

Yeah but to be fair this list was f***ed when Bertucci and Martino went #5 and #6.

Time 2 have fun

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006

Counterpoint: Bäck was among the black ace callups during the NHL playoffs. Damiani, noticeably, was not.

Reactions: LT

serp

Jan 17, 2016
After 3 the list is a complete crapshot anyway. 1-2 are playing NHL games with meaningful minutes very soon and are clearly the 2 best prospects and Bichsel is very much on a visible NHL path as well. Everybody else ? Who the f*** knows . Some have high upside and some barely any but are likely to see some 4th line duty in case of injury next year. With Gardner , Tufte and Olofson gone the spot for a low minutes 4th line injury callup very easily could be Bäcks next year.

Reactions: piqued and LT

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Counterpoint: Bäck was among the black ace callups during the NHL playoffs. Damiani, noticeably, was not.
I think Damiani was banged up in the AHL season/playoffs. Either way I just want the best for my son... but I have a feeling he will be swept out to sea via the waivers.

Reactions: piqued

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I think Damiani was banged up in the AHL season/playoffs. Either way I just want the best for my son... but I have a feeling he will be swept out to sea via the waivers.
#bringbackmascherin

They were magic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad