Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Vote for who you think is the #1 Stars' prospect.

We will start with 10-15 options for the first 10-15 slots. After that, the rest of the available options will be up for selection.

This poll will close 5 days from now. At this point, results are final. In the case of a tie, a runoff vote featuring only the tied prospects will be posted. The winner will take the contested spot, while the loser(s) will take the next respect spots (if multiple, other runoff polls will be made). Each poll will remain for a minimum of 48 hours, at which point if one option is clearly above the rest, we will move on.

Feel free to discuss your choice and why below. Please limit this thread to discussions only about your/the top-ranked prospect. Feel free to suggest additions to the poll options for future threads.

HFStars 2019 Prospect Rankings - General Discussion

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I’ll give this a few more hours just for visibility but I think we can call it early :laugh:

joshik

In Duchene we believe
Jul 1, 2017
Czech Republic
if we talk about raw potential Harley is the answer
offensively Thomas has the highest upside in the draft after Byram

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I’ll get #2 up tonight - been on the road for a couple days now.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Changed my vote from the only real answer to the absolute most wrong (shouldn't even be on there) answer in Tufte.
Because reasons

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Percentage vote is a good way to distinguish "tiers" of prospects. Even though it doesn't matter for this one because Robertson is clearly in his own tier, I hope that in future polls everyone votes seriously for the actual prospect they think is the best out of the selection.

Reactions: LatvianTwist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad