OT: HFStars 2013-2014 Y! Fantasy

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I'd be willing to move Craig Anderson if anyone has a mid level forward they want to send my way.

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
Would really wonder where my team would be with average goaltending. Top GAA, top S%. Nice to win 3 or 4 categories automatically every week.

Al Core

May 21, 2011
Illinois
Is there a worse feeling in fantasy hockey than your goalie being traded to Buffalo? :help:

I can answer my own question now.

Yes, there is a worse feeling. It's when one of your goalies gets traded to Buffalo, another gets put on the IR after winning a gold medal, and the third has Roberto Luongo traded to his team. Eat me, trade deadline! :rant:

MetalGodAOD*

My team is crashing hard, limping into the playoffs around or near the last seed. I'm the Detroit Red Wings of HFStars fantasy. I guess that's what happens when your two first round picks (Zetterberg and Neal) can't stay healthy.

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
Yay, I clinched despite getting destroyed by the 12th place team and losing 3 of the last 4 weeks.

My team still has massive structural issues that I stubbornly refused to address, but boy can they score.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I don't even know what happened to my team, doing so well to start the year then just free fell all the way down to 11th...

On to next year I guess..

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Yay, I clinched despite getting destroyed by the 12th place team and losing 3 of the last 4 weeks.

My team still has massive structural issues that I stubbornly refused to address, but boy can they score.

Hey man my team has a name.

But no one should know it, because my team is horrible. First time I've ever not made the playoffs in fantasy hockey.

Rune Forumwalker

May 11, 2006
I've known playoffs weren't a possibility for a while now. The only thing I've been fighting for is for less of a chance to relegate next season.

It looks like I also kept Metal out of the playoffs by beating him this past week.

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
Would have to have a very strange week not to take home the proverbial presidents trophy, since I'm playing the disappeared Vofty this week. Only stats I won't finish in the top 3 for this season are SHP (t-6th), GWG (t-9th), faceoffs (4th, outside shot at top 3) and losses (7th), and two of those four are absolute crapshoots.

Tried to dump off one of my 3 goalies all season and no one would bite. MetalGod tried to snipe Malkin off my roster early in the season for like Zetterberg straight up or something. I just replied "LOL".

MetalGodAOD*

I've known playoffs weren't a possibility for a while now. The only thing I've been fighting for is for less of a chance to relegate next season.

It looks like I also kept Metal out of the playoffs by beating him this past week.

Top 8 teams make the playoffs in the Champs league, so I'm still in for now :sarcasm: We have one more week to go as well, playoffs start the 24th.

Bkennedy*

I just found out this was a thing for the board. I totally want in next season if there's room.

MetalGodAOD*

Would have to have a very strange week not to take home the proverbial presidents trophy, since I'm playing the disappeared Vofty this week. Only stats I won't finish in the top 3 for this season are SHP (t-6th), GWG (t-9th), faceoffs (4th, outside shot at top 3) and losses (7th), and two of those four are absolute crapshoots.

Tried to dump off one of my 3 goalies all season and no one would bite. MetalGod tried to snipe Malkin off my roster early in the season for like Zetterberg straight up or something. I just replied "LOL".

Hey at the time Malkin was horrible and Z was on fire :P

Rune Forumwalker

May 11, 2006
Top 8 teams make the playoffs in the Champs league, so I'm still in for now :sarcasm: We have one more week to go as well, playoffs start the 24th.

Heh, sorry for some reason I got confused and though the playoffs were starting now.

That means I mathematically have a shot? I'm 22 points out of 8th. That's miracle territory. Damn, Metal why'd you have to correct me and get my hopes up. :cry:

MetalGodAOD*

We've kind of changed it year by year as interest has grown each time. In theory it'd be the playoff teams from each league go to the Champs league, while the non-playoffs go to League B. That being said, this year we ended up taking like the top 9 from each league though as people dropped out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad