• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
#1 - Rasmus Dahlin (30 votes, 90.9%)
Position: D
Shoots: L
This season: 20 points (7 goals) in 41 games with Frolunda (SweHL). 3 points in 6 games in the playoffs.

#2 - Andrei Svechnikov (35 votes, 97.2%)
Position: RW
This season: 40 goals and 72 points in 44 games with Barrie (OHL). 5 goals and 11 points in 8 games in the playoffs.

#3 - Filip Zadina (26 votes, 86.7%)
Position: LW/RW
This season: 44 goals and 82 points in 57 games with Halifax (Q). 5 goals and 12 points in 9 games in the playoffs.

#4 - Adam Boqvist (24 votes, 46.2%)
Position: D
Shoots: R
This season: 2 assists in 7 games with Almtuna IS (Swe-1).

Absolute worst case scenario now... Will it be Brady?

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
I actually think I'd go Dobson. Very close with Wahlstrom for me, but with 6 main forwards of Duchene, Stone, Hoffman, Bobby, Pageau and Dzingel, plus guys like White, Chlapik, Brown, Batherson and Formenton coming in the near future, and 4th liners like McCormick and Paul, I think we really need to go Defence if we're at 4/5. Dobson looks like a Pietrangelo clone. Maybe Suter. I'm really high in him as the 2nd best two way defender in the draft (we know who the 1st is).

We have EK, Chabot, and Ceci (sigh) in our top 4 and are really missing a big piece. I do think Wolanin will be that 4th guy on the left behind Chabot, but Dobson on the right could allow us to finally trade Ceci for forward help in a year or two.

We can take a forward with the PIT pick.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I have to keep voting tkachuk? What a waste of my votes.
You guys messed up btw
We will continue this discussion in 5 years ;)

Last edited:

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Gotta be Tkachuk at 5. He's too highly ranked by scouts not to be there, even if he's a bit less skilled than other guys in that range.

#intangibles

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Roster wise we need 3 main things.
Better goaltending
A solid 2 way dman
And a tkachuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events