HF's top 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mephisto

May 9, 2002
eddieshore.zapto.org
Guys,

It's been a while since the list was accurate and by not correcting it, I think it is just becoming less and less meaningful.

It would be great to have it post the actual top 50 instead of the Blue Jackets top 10...

Other than that, I think HF rules...

Anfernic

Feb 19, 2003
Quebec city
Visit site
Mephisto said:
Guys,

It's been a while since the list was accurate and by not correcting it, I think it is just becoming less and less meaningful.

It would be great to have it post the actual top 50 instead of the Blue Jackets top 10...

Also Florida Panther's page doesn't work since the summer

Kevin Forbes

Jul 29, 2002
Nova Scotia
www.kforbesy.ca
*pssst*

both the top 50 and the org rankings are being worked on as we speak by groups of diligent writers who don't believe in Christmas and think working their fingers to the bone is the one true way for personal salvation

CoolburnIsGone

PanthersRule said:
cause we don't have a writer. Anyone interested???
I think we actually do have a writer now...what we don't have is an editor which usually handles all the stuff with the page like Mark used to do.

n00dles

Dec 13, 2003
Germany
Visit site
the panthers got a writer for some months now but the site doesn't change at all.

hey, why not hire mikster of HTR for the job. in one of his recent articles he stated that he applied for the job for some time but got no response from the HF-stuff (just a suggestion).
it would be cool if something could be worked out so that the site is regularly updated. the interest in the panthers' prospects is relatively good --> http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=38279

THE NEXT ONE #87

Dec 18, 2003
Zurich
Visit site
Mephisto said:
Guys,

Correctly!!!

Since HF has a new design some pages aren't working and updated. I hope they will settle it.

CoolburnIsGone

I'm going to continue updating my website weekly with the stats of the Panther prospects like I've been doing most of this season. I've been working for a week or so now that should make it easier on me. But since the word "prospect" has a different meaning to HF, I guess mine is more Players in the System for the Panthers.

Jeff Shafer

Established: 1987
RichPanther said:
I'm going to continue updating my website weekly with the stats of the Panther prospects like I've been doing most of this season. I've been working for a week or so now that should make it easier on me. But since the word "prospect" has a different meaning to HF, I guess mine is more Players in the System for the Panthers.

I still look at your page about every other day, I like the idea of players in the system better though.

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
Mephisto said:
Guys,

What, you dont think the Jackets have the top ten prospects in the world???

:joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->