HF's Team Board Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils1029

Jun 19, 2008
I wonder why they preferred Jost over Keller?

The lack of Serge votes is because our board as a whole I think still wants to draft predominantly at forward.

Something we can't really do anymore. BPA but we have to be mindful that our D depth has dried up somewhat. Solid drafting this year can fix that in a hurry but we can't ignore it.

agree but I think we need more high skill at the forward position and then I'd like to look towards a play making Dman with our 2nd pick at #41....truthfully, I want us to somehow move up from 41 a little to possibly get into the late 1st but if not, there has been talk of us looking at Cam Dineen...it could be a bit high to pick him at #41 but if we could package the 2 3rd rounders for another mid 2nd rounder, then it's possible we could snag a guy like Sam Steel at #41 and then Dinner.

The Kings don't have many picks in this draft so perhaps we could deal 72 and 76 for pick 51.

A draft of Keller/Jost, Steel, and Dineen would be a nice injection of talent to the prospect pool.

Last edited:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
We still need a top flight playmaking center and a big bruising center with skill.

Add to that scoring wings.

Zacha was a good start but we must add the aforementioned centers this draft or via trades/FA to be competitive.

Our scoring has been dry & dismal since ZP and the Rusky left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad